This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

My Favourite ______ in Durarara!! (Thread) - Page 6

My favorite charas at Drrr are Izaya, Selty and Hirashi (that guy who did yo, yo, YO... HEY MAN! {That's why I like him xD})

Izaya! lol he's meanie but clever so much. and hhmmm he don't beg people. people beg him for some info. that makes him the lord xD

my favorite is Izaya, Shizuo and Celty

but the first place is Izaya

the trickery-master is FTW :3

izaaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3 n shizuo

BUMP just for the love.

Izaya,Shizuo,Simon,Kyohei,Erika and Masaomi.^^
My favorite part is when Izaya steps on that girls phone. xD

My favorite part in Durarara!! was when Izaya got punched by Simon and landed on the LOVE sign. Then they talked in Russian. LOVED IT~!!

For me my fav part in DRRR!! was the whole season! but if i had to choose i'd pick the fight between Izaya and Shizuo in the bonus episode

my favorite sunglasses are the ones Shizuo wears >:3

Izaya Orihara <3 (even though he's an ass and I would probably try to kill him if we met in real life), Shizuo Heiwajima, and Shinra Kishitani (Cute~).

@Anemone1 Izaya deserved that punch and more. The Russian was a nice touch, but I found it almost impossible to tell that it was Russian. Hiroshi Kamiya is a good actor, but his accent was horrible. I wanna hear JYB speak Russian now, I heard he did a good job.

My favorite is easily Shizuo and I think Celty's my second favorite

@bleachedsnow: JYB has a really good Russian accent. Actually the English version of Durarara!! is better speaking in Russian than the Japanese version speaking in Russian. In the English version, you can actually understand the words coming from their mouths.

My favorite characters are Kida, Mikado, Izaya, Shizuo, Kasuka....well...I have to admit, I love them all!! XD can't pick an ultimate favorite.

My favorite character is Shizu-Chan.

And my favorite pairings are KidaMikado, ShinraCelty, and Shizaya.

BTW Izaya really doesnt like girls...The author even says so.

My favorite episode is Episode 3.

My favorite thing Kida said in Durarara!! was "Anri you are looking so boobylicious today."

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IZAYA COME AND PLAY

OH AND WHEN EVER SHUIZO TRYS AND KILLS IZAYA

FAV SCENE IS WHEN ANSRI SAYS THAT THAT KNIFE WAS ONLY THE DAUGHTER THAT SHE HAD IN HER HAND AND SHE USED THAT TO LOVE OTHER PEOPLE. SHE TRULY IS HER PARASITE.
me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

this thread is old O.o should i even post here? guess it's too late to change my mind now. My Favorite Character in Durarara is simon, he's the boss, the big kahuna ! didn't see enough of'm.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users