This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

[Life] Life is Bad (Thread)

http://i.imgur.com/rlFjo.jpg

Opposite of the life is good thread.

Have something bad that happened today? Share it with us!

For me, my english teacher raged at me today for not working on an assignment when I actually have it all on my cpu at home (finished too).

My mom woke me up by throwing my cat at me, saying she'd kill it if it woke her up again.

I just realized that I have to go to bed anytime soon, but I really wunna stay up drawing the whole night.

i had people to talk about me behind my back and they were my friends too. it made me feel so bad.

If I don't get a hold of myself, finish loads of works, write lots of reports, and paint all my composition art works I might get kicked out of my school....

and the bad thing is that I'll have to live without a sleep for like a week to deal with all that.. loosing my 4h a day of sleep =__= feels really sad >___>

I have so much to do and get nothing done. I started sewing a blazer today and it just made me RAGE all over the place. Stupid shit.

A desk fell on my foot today and now there is a big bruise :(

It hurts to walk on it.

Cyan raging over that damned blazer. -___-

the weather is horrible and i believe i've made a mockery of myself at school

tomorrow I have the history of arts test and the history oral evaluation and even though i studied I'm damn scared and stressed out T^T

After fully emptying one big bag of Lays yesterday, I successfully did the same thing again today.

AGH. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO

I'M OUT OF SNACKS AGAIN

..I can't get into the Colorless chatroom. D:

I ATE ONE LAYS POTATO CHIP.

BUT THEN WENT FOR RUFFLES.

It's hot~!

I was banned for two minutes in chatroom... T_T

My whole left leg huuurts.. idk why.. I just woke up too.

reading about others' misfortune is fun >.>

most of the things here are..kind of..funny..

SCHADENFREUDE

I'm sorry T.T

haircut ;__;

... I wanted to puke Dx

I.... cant sleep

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users