This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Anime or Manga ? (Thread) - Page 2

Both. I usually watch the anime first then read the manga if the anime stops short....mangas give more information and are more up to date and ahead then anime...anime shows everything in motion :D

for the shounen genre, i prefer the anime since it's a bit weird reading battle scenes in manga.(ie a whole spread which contains an explosion scene.. got it? good)

though, for the shoujo ones, i prefer to read the manga. 1. because the anime just cuts of the story 2. to lessen the mushiness of the series

Anime cuz i think i love living the part :)
And i never read a manga before :S

anime hands down for tht fact that yes it does get off track at times, but they do give the characters life and the voices are most of the time right on key.

manga is better in my personal opinion.It explains alot of loopholes that can appear in anime these days.it can also be alot darker than the show itself witch is always fun ¦>

Manga is better in my personal opinion.It explains alot of loopholes that can appear in anime these days.It can also be alot darker than the show itself witch is always.

Manga, some things are just better in print, Anime usually sacrifices minor details for cost and production reasons.

I kinda like manga better because when ur reading a manga

both if its worth my time (Death Note)
Anime if its short
Manga if anime hasn't come out yet

neither if its shit.

I like both

Personally, it depends on the changes that are made.

I LIKE MANGA BETTER! since its the most original. but animes like ano hana, durarara, baccano, kimi ni todoke, code geass, and so on would work better with anime. i guess it really depends on the content of the story.

Anything that isn't licensed is better.

Generally, it's manga but there are some exceptions

It's not so much that i prefer one over the other.... it's just i find manga is more convenient to get... I cover more of the story and it takes less time and i pretty much can bring it anywhere with me, it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg....
But I like and Enjoy both equally!~~~~

Truthfully i love the manga because if it wasnt for that we wouldnt have an anime ;)

well that depends for what series it is. like...initial d for example..pff..duhh anime of course..but for some other popular series like naruto or bleach..guess you should say manga for some people. but i really prefer anime cuz....I HATE READING (that's why i never got on the top 10 in my class. not to mention school..ugh-...-

Manga all the way.. just because I beleive its better... :3 tahaa i mean i watch anime i dont hate it or anything but i read manga more den i watch ^-^

Anime because I really love the design and I'm not the best at reading a book from right to left~Just to weird for me.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users