This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

False Hope (Thread) - Page 2

I dont hope anymore.. I act.. and if need be get revenge

Reminds me of Full Metal Alchemist.

Me too D: freakin' hate that feeling.

Hope is the last thing that you have when you lost everything.
Hope is for daydreamers and for those that have nothing but dreams.
I stopped hoping, I am emphasizing on real facts and possibilities.

Hope is a pussy. When everyone else went out to play, she remained hidden at the bottom of Pandora's box. Grab some evil instead and die smiling.

Hope is something you should do as a normal effin' human being.
No hope > pessimistic > boring.

But yes. I have had that feeling. Like when I finally got that video game I always wanted, but when I get home the disc does not work.
Or maybe a more 'normal' heart-break, like when I thought I had fallen in love but it was obviously a one night stand (and when I think about it, I would not manage more than a week with that woman..). BUT YEAH IT WAS STILL A WINFAIL MOMENT 8D

Hope will fail you. Get over it.

Well.....I gave up on hope.....

JUST DO WHAT YOU WANNA DON'T EXPECT EVERYTHING TO GO RIGHT!! (THATS WHAT HOPE IS. THE EXPECTATION EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE AND DANDY AND PERFECT).

REMEBER THIS IT'S NTO HOW HARD ONE FALLS ITS HOW LONG IT TAKES THEM TO GET UP!!

STOP SITTING AROUND HOPING AND BELIEVE. NOT "I hope this will go right..." BUT " I believe this will go right".

THATS WHAT I LEARNED OVER A FOUR MONTH PERIOD.

Hope equals hoping everything is going to be alright. But you are right. You can't JUST sit on your ass, believing everything will turn out ok. You have to work for it :3

Don't hope. don't think of possibilieties like "I hope I can do this." "I wish I could be like this." NO! What you have to do is stop wasting you time one useless hopes and dreams, fantasizing for long periods of time and just HOPING for something to go right. You ahve to go out and do things. You wish you had friends? go out and make some. You wish you had money? Get a job. Don't hope, don't sit, wait and do absolutely nothing but hope and dream. DO SOMETHING ABOTU YOUR HOPE! Reach for your dream.

I agree with Noodle and Thanatos. :'3 one should act, not hope. people should have goals

i transfered schools and i was hoping to get some friends, but i kinda didnt act (i'm shy) so i ended up being friendless for a while. once i gave up hope and stared to accaly doing stuff, i'm doing better now :D

but dont be pesamistic XP being kinda indifferent can accaly help ur situation

What I'm trying to say is HOPE is not a bad thing as long as you ACT at the same time xD
I mean otherwise it's like
"Man this shit ain't gonna work, even though I'm puttin' mah heart n' soul into it..."

It doesn't really happen to me that often. Maybe I should hope for more things.

@Sushi, it is not emo...it is reality....he must be objective in the everyday life to gain profit...so if you are just dreaming and hoping all day you will get nothing. We better get on the horses and do something right?

That's easy, forex trading :P

Welcome to reality folks.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users