This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Duck God(DSP) VS Cat God(Ryoki) (Thread)

topic
WHO WOULD WIN btw if DSP sees this please post stats for your duc and ill post mine other then that everyone please speculate

well DSP is longer here, but i stated even in the old threads (before all threads got deleted some months ago and there was a thread for dsp's henchmen) that im with the cat good instead, so... im your henchmen in this

ty ♥ but i have been here as long as DSP btw ... lawl

did you? i didnt see you one time, lol
well i aleady stated it so long ago and i think i'd be on your side even if i were new

XD good to know

Cat +1
Duck 0

HEY HEY, i think we are forgetting the Chicken god that is I.

HEY WHY IS DSP NO GOOD?! all for DUCK-SAMA!!!

....My duck stats are better than yours...NUFF SAID ewe

lawls

Frankly, I think everyone's heard of DSP being "Duck God" but no one has heard of Ryoki being called, "Cat God," so I think DSP wins.

I WOULD WIN THE KOMODO DRAGON GOD!!

pish all you new people dont know shit

And Rain-chan stated something about me being a tentacle god. 8D I think that pwns all, damnit!

OH SHIT, DSP IS BACK. I KEEP FORGETTING TO GET THAT PICTURE!!!

. . .@DSP: I'll prolly back you up. Cause you've been nice to me, and you're my online bro.

@Ryoki: . . .You'll have to try and win me over xDDD

pish Cats gods can grant human wishes like yaoi time ducks can only make eggs >.>

i remmeber lazu calls me kami-sama so....

Hmph. I can always break DSP's shit with my Spic God powers and my holy genitalia.

@sushi WTF???

Cat god is an SM so damage has no effect, has powers above the Duck god and anti-god talsmen no effect

lol

@Yotsuba:

I thought you were the Papaya God?

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users