This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

RPG (another one) (Thread)

On this thread you can be as violent as you want to be against another member....if the other member is online, they have to try and defend themselves and fight back...sooner or later...someone has to give up!

I'll start with @break ... 'throws garlic' u gotta die sooner or later...don't all vamp's?

Next is @Daikon .... 'RUNS!'

sheesh and I was thinking of a real fight with cursing...this is kid play...^^ I am willing to fight with each member cuz...yeah I have nothin better to do

chases after redwater and glomps Ahh~ Don't be so shy~ rubs his cheek against hers I missed you so much but then I saw you...with another man...pulls out knife question one! What is this in my hand?~

Well...you can curse too....no rules!

that is a knife

-throws spears at... everyone.-

THIS IS SPARTA.

wat other man ? 'innocent'

aaawww got it
for the moment I have no grudge on any colorless member...^^ so...I am waiting :))

Correct!~ smiles Question 2~ What am I planning to do with this knife? gives a evil glare uses knife to deflect spears

...im not going to answer that @Daikon ...its mean...

ehehehe~ (mine...all mine) you are ruining the fun~ ^w^ The correct answer is....pulls out an apple I will peel an apple for you~ peels apple while still pinning @redwater down Say Ahh~ ^w^

Dodges all spears with super speed
HOW DARE YOU THROW SPEARS AT ME!!!

Pulls out a minigun
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!
Fires the minigun

....'eats apple' now will you get off me?

-runs behind an innocent bystander and throws a pie at @sayi50-

:(

D'awww frowns as he lets go of @redwater geeez.......

...YAY.....im free!!! 'runs from @Daikon '

YO DAIKOOOOOOOON.

Heads up.
-throws volleyball at Daikon-

Ah~ looks at volleyball as he volleys it Lucky hit!~

turns around to see @redwater running from him Wait up!~ chases

hee hee....~nya

Sitting on side walk as I gaze in awe at the battle field XD

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users