This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

colorless of AMERICA (Thread)

My fellow americans let ur voices be heard!!

VA here

:D

Sup.

n__n
.__/

America fuck yeah!

America sucks, just saying.

Yeah, kinda agree with Boh.

i blame obama but i like the america lived here all my life

I wouldnt blame obama cuz its kinda been sucking way before obama took over.
And I agree with Boh as well

Agree with M3l3ry.

We were fucked up before Obama got elected anyways >_>

Go study history properly folks, countries don't suck because of what party is elected. It has to be a repeatable cycle of bullshit that does that.

But then again people are just that much more stupid that they see the suffering their actions bring but are so "afraid of change" they refuse to budge from their habits and keep going with it.

Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and over but hoping for a different outcome.

Yup. Insanity is pretty common here...

@lethn just incase that was directed towards me as well I didnt say it was a certain party's fault. Just that i wouldnt blame obama for it cuz the country has been suckish way before he was ever elected.

But thats just incase. If it wasnt then just ignore me

lives in america has been my whole life wishes to be in a differant country

But you know it's not Obamas fault. Because President Bush is the one who practically destroyed everything. Obama just has'nt done anything that he promised. So I guess this country is gonna be messed up for a long long time...

Oh and this thread. IS POINTLESS! ALREADY THREADS FOR DIFFERANT PARTS OF AMERICA!

im proud to be an american. proud to be part of a nation that self-centered, and filled with pussy footed people :3 ONLY IN AMERICA PEOPLE!

@pgmay i agree with you. bush pissed away all our money :4

WE ARE AMERICANS

WE ARE ALL ARROGANT

xD

Im not though. And im American

I'm an American nya~ from Washington. where i havent met any colorless members that i didnt introduce to colorless. xD its actually pretty sad. OTL T^T ^^; xD ^^

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users