This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

COME AND TROLL SOME PEDOS [It's FUN] (Thread)

Alright, as some of you may know, I enjoy trolling pedos every once in a while, than hitting them with something a la "YOUR IP HAS BEEN LOGGED AND SENT TO THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS FOR SOLICITATION OF A MINOR, THEY WILL BE ARRIVING WITHIN THE WEEK TO DETAIN YOU FOR QUESTIONING. THE ENTIRE CHAT HAS BEEN LOGGED FOR EVIDENCE", etc.

TODAY, I am going to teach YOU how to do it! It's really quite simple.

1. Go to http://www.chat-zone.com/ , and click on the Chatroom for "Younger Teens", setting your bithday as something tht ends in 1995 or 1996.

2. Keep the settings the same on the next page, and set your username as something like "bbygrl13", "lilxmamax96" or something that shows you are a youngin'

3. As soon as you join chat, you will be bombarded with PM windows. ACCEPT ALL OF THEM. Chat with each one, make your ASL out to be "13/f/new york" or something.

4. Goad them along, telling a story about how you like to fuck your dad, how you're skinny with curves, almond eyes, or other things you can think of that make you seem slutty. USE YOUR IMAGINATION.

5. They may ask for a number, or give you their's. Just reply with "Daddy checks the logs" or something akin. You can also, for added fun, get a number via Google Voice, and call them through that, so that the number they see is the Google Voice one.

6. HAVE FUN.

SOME OTHER POINTERS

1. tlk liek dis, cuz u look liek u r a 13yo 4 realz.

2. Sharing of personal information is against the rules, as is cursing in the lobby. Remember this, and follow those rules. In the PMs, noone is watching, so it's ok.

3. The chat is nothing but a fancy Java frontend for IRC, meaning that nothing is logged to the servers. Take that as you will.

TAKE SCREENSHOTS AND POST THEM HERE.

ill do it wen I got dah time :)

http://i.imgur.com/0ZzU8.jpg

KUBOOOOOOOOO

"We report paedophiles in bulk monthly."

Gah I can't believe you used my thread name D:< kicks

OH SORRY, I'LL CHANGE IT.

But yeah, trollin a 40yo guy, and a 29 yo woman.

Entered the chatroom with the nickname ''Little_Cupcake'' (sugar rush LMAO) ... I'm actually impressed by the number of pedos on there D: They were asking for my phone number/address/IRL-meetings/Boob-size... If I didn't have so much studying to do, I would've kept up with it for a lot longer xD

@acostoss
OMG. I should go on as young man next time~ Maybe I'll catch some shotacon women 8D

xD I reeeaallly wanna see some screenshots O_O

xD I'll go and have some fun xD

Bah >> I can'y get in ><

I APPROVE OF THIS

OMG I just joined and they're all asking for private chat!!! XD

xD Need to try again xD

SAME! xD

HAHAHA THIS SHIT IS SO FUN

I'm tempted, but I've hurt my manriness enough. :C

Bah ><

Didn't get any cool screenshots though. But I had great lulz.

Me too xD

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users