This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Name your favourite anime and manga (Thread)

My fave anime atm are Durarara, Kuroshitsuji, Bleach, Ouran High Host Club, Papa To Kiss in the Dark, Strawberry Panic, Full Metal Panic and Naruto

Bleach, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Claymore, 07-Ghost, and Ouran High Host Club.

Rozen Maiden , Durarara~ >w<

@Ama-chii oh, i love rozen maiden too!! i love the manga!!

D:
Why did you have to pick such a difficult question to answer?

@MrTrain lol, i'm just trying to find some new anime and/or manga, but if it was yaoi i have unlimited amount of it!! lol

One Piece.

Nana,<(Same Author)> Paradise Kiss,
Claymore, Liar Game, and Pink Lady.~

Cowboy Bebop, TTGL, DRRR, Eyeshield 21, Anything by Ai Yazawa, One Piece, Kaiba, Paprika, Prince of Tennis, Detective Conan, Skip Beat, FLCL, etc...

I'm sure I have more but those are my top favorites.

Cowboy Bebop, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, FLCL, Trigun, Eden of the East, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Code Geass, soul eater...

i have a lot i'm not thinking of at the moment...

Durarara, Baccano, Toaru majutsu no index/railgun ...

Its so late i cant think of any other animes right now

Legend of the galactic heroes...

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/1227/loghepisode15dvdcentralh.jpg

Air Gear, Basquash, Durarara, Angel Beats!, Bakemonogatari, Amagami, Ore no Imouto, D.Gray-Man, and Black Rock Shooter are the ones i can think of right now :P

... Such a difficult question. D: Let's see...

Gintama, Durarara, Macross Frontier, Code Geass, FMA: Brotherhood, Inazuma Eleven, Fairy Tail, Kuroshitsuji, Pandora Hearts, 07-Ghost, Karakuri Odette, Hana to Akuma, Elektel Delusion, Pokemon Special, Hana to Namae, Ouran High School Host Club, Koukou Debut, Shugo Chara, Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi....

Gahhh, that's all I can think of at the moment. I have waaaaay more.. but yeah.
The rest are in the back of my head... somewhere. >_>;
Oh, and most of these are manga~ Except for a few.. yeah. Figure out what's an anime and what's not yourself. D< -shot-

Bakuman, The World God only Knows, Ichigo 100%, Hatsukoi Limited, Black Cat, Psyren, The Breaker, Pokemon Special, Ultimo, and of course... SHAMAN KING

The above are all my favorite manga by the way. manga>anime in my opinion usually

Oh my god, Teryn.
Why re-post so many times? o_________o;;

Lol this excessive posting make me laugh.

deleted all the excessive posts >_>

Anime:

Code Geass, Baccano, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Kimi ni Todoke, FLCL, Kimi ni Todoke, Romeo X Juliet, Blood +, Higurashi, Sasameki Koto, Gunbuster, Diebuster, Welcome to the NHK, Working!!, Tora Dora, Nodame Cantabile and Moyashimon

Manga:
Bleach, Sasameki Koto, Bitter Virgin, Bakuman and all those horror and mind-fucked manga out there.

Durarara, Baccano, Doubt(manga), Pandora Hearts(manga) and Bakuman!

Hmm..
This is tough one for me. It's either Evangelion, Angel Beats, The Melancholy of Haurhi Suzumiya or 5cm per second.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users