This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Stress relief page~! Shout all your thoughts here~! xD (Thread) - Page 72

"Ugh.I sooo wish you can read this YOU ASS!!!We're friends, right? You even said that you considered me your girl bestfriend SO Please don't hit on me!!! Don't put me in the same league as those girls. AND I'M NOT YOUR REBOUND CHICK FOR CRYING OUT LOUDGOSH!!! I really hate it when you only come to me after a bad break up!!!

to tera tredo my ex " your a horrible bH!!!! even after two year of u treating me as a back up bf. how can u say YOU DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!! we never dated? WE NEVER DATED?!!
SINCE WHEN DO YOU MAKE OUT WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND AND NOT BE DATING!!!!!? YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME U LITTLE B
H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAIS, NOT YOU GUYS BTW JUST RAEG. JUST RAEG FOR THAT SPANISH EXAM AND THAT BITCH.

I'M SO TIREDDDD OF ALWAYS SECOND-GUESSING MYSELF AND BEING PARANOID AND WORRYING ABOUT HOW PEOPLE PERCIEVE ME (ESPECIALLY YOU, HERPY MCDERPFACE). TAKING CARE WITH MY WORDS, DOUBLE-CHECKING BEFORE SENDING A MESSAGE, TALKING LIKE HOW POPULAR PEOPLE TALK. HECK, EVEN DESPERATELY WANTING TO BE TALLER AND ALL THAT. I SHOULD JUST BE COMFORTABLE IN MY OWN SKIN, I'M STUCK WITH IT ANYWAY. I PROLLY WON'T GET ANY MORE POPULAR ANYWAY, IT'S MUCH TOO LATE FOR THAT. I LOVE MY DERPY FRIENDS SO I SHOULDN'T BE ASHAMED OF THEM YEH

WHY MUST SOVIET WALK AROUND CANS AND BROKEN VODKA BODDLES HUH?!
MAKES ME SICKS -SPITS-

You guys came to Osaka last weekend without telling me? But I live here and you know I wanted to go out with you guys... I'm not gonna lie, that hurt. Also the fact that you had a "heavy night"- I've been wanting to go out and let off a bit of steam and I'd love to do it with my friends from home, but when will I ever get the chance? Now I know why I miss my non-Japanese student friends back at home most of all.

WWWWWWHHHHHYYYYYY !??!?!?!?!??!

FUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHQQ NONONONONONONONONONO WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY AAAAUUUUUUUURRRRRGGGGHHHHHH DDDDDD8

AAUUURGGGGGGGHHHHHH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes that's all I can think of right now, no I don't know why, yes I feel frustrated and yes again I don't know why :/ maybe its just another of my mental breakdown moments

I'M SICK OF MY CLASSMATES, FAMILY, TEACHERS, AND CHURCH MEMBERS!!!
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME DAMMIT!! I HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE YOU, I CAN'T HELP YOU, HELL I CAN'T EVEN MEDIATE YOUR FIGHTS ANYMORE.
TO MY CLASSMATES, GET LOST!!! THE ANSWERS TO THE TEST, I DON'T HAVE THEM. THE ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ, I DON'T HAVE THEM. THE ANSWERS THE THE PRATICES, I DON'T HAVE THEM. SO QUIT ASKING ME! YOU WANT MONEY, I CAN'T GIVE YOU ANY. YOU WANT A SHOULDER TO CRY ON, MINE ARE FULL. YOU WANT TO GET ME IN TROUBLE WITH YOU, NOT HAPPENING!!!!
TO MY FAMILY, I CAN'T DO EVERYTHING YOU ASK OF ME!!! YEAH I CAN GET GOOD GRADES BUT YOU RIDING MY BACK ABOUT IT AINT HELPING. YOU MAKE ME TAKE CARE OF YOUR KID FOR FIVE STRAIGHT YEARS! FIVE YEARS!!! THEN WHEN I SEE YOU, YOU CAN'T EVEN FIND THE TIME TO TALK TO ME?! OH AND MISS PERFECT, YOU SUCK! ALL I HEAR IS WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE HER, WHY AREN'T YOU SMART LIKE HER, WHY DON'T YOU TREAT PEOPLE LIKE SHE WOULD? WELL I GUESS THAT'S BECAUSE I'M NOT HER, AM I! TO THE EXTENDED FAMILY WHO HATE AND IGNORE ME, FORGET YOU TOO. I DON'T NEED YOU ANYWAY! I'M DOING JUST FINE ON MY OWN!
TO THE TEACHERS, WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT! I DO ALL YOUR WORK, RUN YOUR RETARDED ERRANDS, AND EVEN DEAL WITH YOU TELLING MY ALL YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS. ISN'T THAT ENOUGH? I SEE IT ISN'T FOR YOU OBVIOUSLY. JUST GIVE ME A BREAK, I NEED IT NOW...
FINALLY TO THE CHURCH MEMBERS, PRATICE WHAT YOU FREAKIN' PREACH!!! YOU SAY TO LOVE AND TREAT YOUR FAMILY RIGHT, BUT HERE YOU GO CHEATING, FIGHTING, AND IGNORING YOUR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS. YOU CAN'T TELL ME TO DO RIGHT WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN DO IT. YOU SAY DO TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED, WELL I SHOULD REALLY START GIVING YOU HELL. SEEING AS ITS THE ONLY THING YOU WANT TO GIVE EVERYONE ELSE.
WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER DEALING WITH YOU ALL, SIMPLE, I DON'T HAVE THE RESOURCES TO LEAVE YET.....

I HATE MY BODY, WHY MUST IT BE SO CRAZY! ANXIETY DISORDER, REALLY? WHY CAN'T I BE NORMAL!

I HATE FAVORITISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK! Bitch!

So, I lock my room for a reason, you have no right to go into it and steal my shit so you can sell it. I also don't like how I come back with broken shit around my room. Fuck you, just leave already.

Ah, I hear douche bags at the front of my house.
I'm pissed off for no reason. Everyone is a fag. Cept friends, you no fags. Just this person, this person in front of my house, he's a fag. Fuck him, I don't even know the asshole, but fuck him.

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU AT ALL FIRST YOU SAY YOU LIKE ME THEN YOU DONT EVEN TALK TO ME! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND YOU AT ALL!!! I WANNA PUNCH YOU IN THE FREAKIN FACE!! BUT THEN I WANNA HUG YOU UGH MIXED FEELING SUCK BUTTFACE!!! d:<

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users