This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Hearts and chocolates (Thread)

In anime and Japan, girls give out chocolates. The rest of the world, guys give them to girls. Do you follow this tradition?

Also, Valentines in general. Any plans?

@Gargron Same, I wonder when will my spring will come. :D

Though I'm planning on giving out chocolates. :D

I plan to form a mob of trusted comrades who will join me in the quest to soak any couples we see slobbering all over each other in public with giant water guns. Be happy and whatnot BUT TAKE THAT MASSIVE MAKING-OUT-ALMOST-HAVING-SEX-IN-PUBLIC THING SOMEWHERE ELSE, DAMMIT.

Haha. Disturb their lovey-dovey mood? Might be happy to do once in a while.

@Lagann GIVE THEM PANTIES, LIKE A BOSS!

I will be celebrating the esteemed holiday before Valentines's Day.
Desperation Day - Feb 13.
Tell your friends.

Chocolate panties? And I get to eat them. :D

@Shiroke: Sounds good XD

I give out chocolates.. and receive them as well. Here it goes both ways XD oh and definitely red roses...

ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND GAVE ME A CANDLE LAST YEAR. 8D
I got 2 red roses 2 years ago. xD
And I do nothing, only celebrating Korean New year? It goes like this:
''Happy valentinesday!''
''Yeah, you a Happy Korean New Year too!''
Yay.

I will spend my Valentine's day with my pot of Nutella, talking to friends on MSN. That's all I planed.

(And I also planned to draw hearts everywhere in my friends' copybook. LET'S BRING LOOOVE.)

I'm not the sweet type. I haven't given anything nice on Valentine's day, ever. But I received some wonderful gifts.. With effort in them too. ;A; I feel so.. evil.

Anyway, I'll be alone on Valentine's day. \o/ I just hope I won't feel alone though. I'll probably marry my laptop now, if you know what I mean. And same here, catch me on MSN. :3

chocolate T.T , but nutella is good as well xD . Here we don't have anything like giving chocolate. Only lovely-dovely couple in streets. In school we have something like valentine-post but it's like to embarensing to send a card lol! to manly do do it!

@Camellia Oh, didn't know Korean New Year is in February. What do you eat on Korean New Year?

I shall give nothing and shall receive nothing.
Forever alone...
I'm okay with this.

I just moved here half a year ago, anyway.

PSSSSSSSSHHHHHT.
Valentiens.
I think nothing of it.
IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY TO ME.

@Lagann
Korean New Years is on the first day of the lunar calender, it just happened to be on valentine last year

ah... same with the chinese new year...

I hope to be going out with someone before valentines day, if any of you have seen the thread

i'll be spending my valentines day throwing chocolates at lovey dovey people. watch out if you're in love! XD

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users