This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Answer a question and ask another :D (Thread) - Page 11

The earth turns to face your beauty once a year. I apologise for loving you too much. I cant help myself. You make me feel like...I love you. If you ever return my love, one day I am sure I will ask for your hand in marriage

Why do shit fuck ignorantpeople celebrate/ think that Jesus was born on December 25th a day when every one would fuck anyone (Men on men, women on women, etc) and would get piss drunk ?

SORRY IF THIS OFFEND MY UNDOUBTEDLY WONDERFUL JENNA

because thats what studies show and it is called CHRISTmas in da first place.

who hates obama? yeah. i just gotta bring up politics.

:<

WHAT'S AN OBAMA?

Barack (1961–), 44th president of the US, since 2009; full name Barack Hussein Obama. A Democrat, he is the first African American to be elected to the presidency. Nobel Peace Prize (2009) AND A SON OF A BITCH!!! FUCK H-... wait... NO ONE WOULD EVEN DO THAT!

if pinocio says his nose will grow, will it? cause that would be a lie but that would mean his nose would grow but that would mean it would be the truth so it wouldnt witch would make it a lie so it would so on and so forth so witch is it?

Well, if he's lying then it will grow anyway regardless of that statement.

If you could have anything you wanted in the world for a Christmas Present-What would it be?

@Maryam --No I was not offended by your comment on Christmas though I am Catholic-I respect everyone's religious views.--

Anything? Like anything anything? Even things that aren't possible? I would wish to turn back time with the memories I have now.

If not, I want a shiba inu. :<

Is it just me or are the staff names on the right side of the page.. randomly symbols?

IT'S JUST YOU. HURRHURR

WHICH CL MEMBER IS JUSTIN BEIBER?

its @justinbieberwundies ...

who is eating pickles with whip cream right now?

That sounds.. ugh.. D: You?

Favourite movie character?

Garfield because he's lazy XD

Why do u think people born before the 21st century thought that the earth was square instead of round?

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users