This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Devil May Cry - Dante or Nero? (Thread) - Page 2

Dante for teh win! xD

I don't care really. As long as I can slay demons in a fun and flashy way I'm fine with either of them! xD

Dante.... If i was a girl i would have sex with him.

@dio that is called gar^^

PSHAAWWW No Sh!t Dante. Nero's just... I don't know. He's cool enough and he's a lot more rapeable than Dantelolwhut.

EDIT: yes, even with the demon arm. I MEAN LOOK AT HIS EXPRESSIONS...

DANTE FTW!
nero is cool and all but all he has going for him is that devil arm of his and some skills

Dante is a badass lifetime series of DMC so Dante :))

Nero is a pussy.
So Dante automatically wins.

I prefer Dante for playing, because he has a more weapons and stilesXD But I like both of them a lot. They have their own cool character, which makes the game funny and really coolXD

I prefer Dante more than Nero but I like them both. Dante is just far more badass.

Agreed dante

@Haikku I thought Nero was kind of like that too. Dante's just a lot more cooler and stuff ^w^

Both ^^

I'm also wondering what kind of character they will make out of Dante in the upcoming Devil May Cry game. Looking at the studio track-record I don't really know how much and what to expect. And I hope they will get allot of help from Capcom while developing the game. =P

Dante:
Awesome demon.
Rebellion, Ebony, and Ivory.
"Jackpot!"

Nero:
Devil Bringer.
Red Queen.
*Has played DMC4 once. :D

Personally, I like Nero more. Dante is pretty awesome though. :3

NERO FTW! ^^

DANTE

Dante is better.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users