This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Blogs (Thread)

What blogs do you guys follow? You know, the sites that cover things on anime or Japan related stuff. I follow mainly two of them, they are Random Curiosity and Culture Japan by Danny Choo.

I'm not following Ani-blogs at all; I might like some, read something that catches my interest, but thats about it.
Instead I follow some Warhammer-related blogs, mainly because of rumors, leaks and definite news or articles about certain aspects of the hobby.
Some personal stuff is also interesting, like the blogs of authors I like or newssites I follow.

To be honest, I'm having a nice share of blogs already by writing mine :')

I also look at Danny Choo, but not for the figure stuff that's not interesting to me at all. On YouTube I subscribe to thejapanchanneldcom which is a guy living in Japan married to a national and he does videos about all typed of Japanese things. There very helpful and fun to watch. I also have my own blog where I write about Japsnese current events, but it's not amazing I just do it for fun. Mine is astrogaijinnews.wordpress.com.
The Japan Channel also has a website with a forum, it's www.thejapanchannel.com
There's a link to the videos on that site if you can't find them on YouTube

Ive already made this topic

www.saphira4979.blogspot.com

@Saphira4979

Reading the first post is a great way to find out what a thread is about.

The FIRST FUCKING SENTENCE says:

What blogs do you guys follow?

Nothing about whoring our blogs out, like your thread.

I follow a couple of aniblogs.

I do read others, but these are the ones I never miss a post of.

@acostoss
I guess you think you're hot shit.
And those blogs you follow suck :P
And I did post what blog I follow and that is mine.
So I did stick to the topic.

@gargon
Still, I don't know him, and that makes him nothing.

@gargon
And the blog is for my family who lives in scattered places around the world. So it does attempt at something called:
KEEPING THEM INFORMED.

@Gargron, or any mod that happens to be viewing this thread, I would like to ask that you remove the posts related to Saphira's little oversight.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users