This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Asian Drama Thread (Thread)

http://thecolorless.net/uploads/9968e3c6a4cee8446440aa237c84a6ca.gif

So I searched for an Asian Drama thread but I couldn't find one. I wanted to make one to see what Asian Drama's people are watching!

So what Asian Drama's have you seen? And were they good?

I've watched Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and Hana Yori Dango, and i've seen that Asian Drama Movie called A Millionaires First Love. I love that Kazuya Kamenashi played the main male lead in Yamato, and Jun Matsumoto was the lead male in Hana Yori Dango :D

I really like them all but i'm not sure which Asian Drama I should watch next. Suggestions? What's your favourite and what's it about? Some people might not have watched it so give a little info please ^_^

http://thecolorless.net/uploads/d30304e92e5146bf79646f1b7bb04c10.jpg

Coffee Prince, You're Beautiful, Hana Kimi

Somehow i got something for girls acting tomboyish

Gotta recommend Last Friends (Abusive relationship) and Life (Extreme Bullying).

I thought Life was just a manga D: I read the first volume and didn't really like it

@Shad0-Chan I love these kinds of stories. Unfortunately, Life's drama doesn't explore some of the relationships, and a lot of things are left out from the 22 volume manga (it is only 11 episodes after all). All in all though, I loved watching the character grow and get stronger as time went on.

@Keiko00 Maybe i'll watch the Drama of it then :) It might be better than the manga for me ^^

Kurosagi is win.

I like Hana Kimi <3
-Hana Yori Dango
-Meteor Garden
-Gokusen
-Kimi no sei

those were the only Asian dramas I liked 8D

@wanderlust I want to watch Hana Kimi but I don't know where ^_^ It looks really good

Wallflower has a drama?? MUST. FIND.

I cried so much during A Millionaires First Love, it was sooo good ;A;

I watched the first couple of ep. of Last Friends. Was hard for me to continue cause well, the boyfriend scared me. Abused hes girlfriend pretty badly. ;_______;

Hana kimi (Taiwanese), Boys Over Flowers (Korean), At Dolphin Bay. All <33

@Icarus-kun I cried in A Millionaires First Love too. It actually reminds me of the movie A Walk To Remember. They're very very similar movies, except ones asian the others not lol

I watch:
1. Bloody Monday 2 --> only eps. 6-9 though coz I can't download it ^^"
2. YamaNaDe just watch the early eps. yet, looking for the rest xD
3. Hidarime Tantei EYE, the last eps. (8) still unsub, so still waiting, not watch the special eps yet
4. Buzzer Beat
5. Rescue
6. Code Blue season 1
7. Trouble Man
8. Scrap Teacher
9. Sensei wa Erai --> forgot how the story goes...oops
10. Samurai high School
11. Crow Zero 2, is it include?

Maybe that =D
Any new suggestion? ^^"

When I was in PH, :3 I discovered I like K-drama, and I started My girl ! Gong-chan °ç°

Cruel Temptation, Princess Hours, Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Personal Taste XP

1. Kimi ni Todoke sooogud

1 Litre of Tears.

Watch it and cry.

Oh, also watch Nobuta wo Produce (it's cute), Keitai Sousakan 7 (living cellphones ftw), and Tokyo Dogs (Mizushima Hiro and Oguri Shun are in it...nuff said). >:D

@Shad0-chan speaking of a walk to remember..

I just thought it was awesome~~

Hong Kong dramas don't seem to get much attention, but then again I've watched so many with the family all the plots are reaaally cliche and expected. But 'The Journey called Life' is pretty good.

I need to watch 'You're Beautiful.' A crossdressing nun joining a boy band, it can't get better than that xDDDDD

i don't like nor do i watch asian dramas, especially the cheesy cliche romantic ones omg ugh *vomit

but i fell in love with one: MAOU

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Maou

absolutely AMAZING

One Pound no Fukin (One Pound Gospel [Kamenashi is soo CUTE in this])
Yamato Nadeshiki Shichi Henge
Gokusens
Yukan Club
Quartet (this is really dark but extremely awesome)

hey, you guys can post some sites to download asian dramas?

//i just have one site to download j-drama

http://jdramazone.com <

download in DL please

and i recommend

• LIFE
  • Cat Street
  • Joshi Deka!
  • Why Why Love
  • Devil Beside You
  • My Boss, My Hero
  • It Started With a Kiss (Itazura na Kiss)
  • Ichi Rittoru no Namida (1L no Namida)
  • Jigoku Shoujo
  • Fated to Love You
  • Yasuko to Kenji
  • DA JAL SPRING
  • Papa to Musume no Nanokakana

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users