This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Worst Movie You Ever Seen (Thread)

Well the title explains it all really. What is the worst movie you have ever seen and why does it suck so much?

Now I would say that The Room is the worst movie I have ever saw but The Room is one of those movies that it's so bad that it's actually funny and I did enjoy laughing at how random and inconsistent it really is. Not to mention the dialog is so bad that it just cracks me up. But I guess it is the worst movie I have seen until I can think of a worst movie or at least a movie that made me wish death upon myself.

the worst movie i have ever seen was Avatar (bot the live action adaption and that other crap)

Mean Girls 2.

Claw my eyes out. Please.

Mean Girls one was absolutely amazing...I don't know WHAT the hell they were thinking with Mean Girls 2!

@CurlyQPride Well when you wanna make a quick buck and not put any thought or sense into it, just take a random movie and give it a sequel even though it may not need one or it ties up all the loose ends making it impossible to make a sequel.

This disease is known as sequelitis and while it doesn't happen to all sequal movies, it happens to just about a half of them. To read more about it just follow this link http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Sequelitis

@chenno-striker Oh my--

You have no idea how happy I am that there is actually a name for it. I've ran in to so many movies with this problem!

I am terrified of Sequelitis. </3

2001: A Space Odyssey.
THIS MOVIE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FINISH WATCHING!!!!!!
I spent 20 minutes staring at a fluorescent screen that changed colour with a creepy music at the near end of the movie. I swear that movie felt like 10 hours. Watch the intro with the apes, but skip the rest. Only the director gets it.

The last airbender. Enough said.

http://www.theasylum.cc/images/posters/megashark_large.jpg
Almost so bad it's good....but not quite

Dragon Wars........what the hell man?

I have a couple.

The Last Airbender, soooooo painful, could not even finish it.
Epic Movie, they've ttly ran out of ideas, just, no.
Keitai Karashi was also pretty bad too. I only watched it cause Uehara Takuya was in it. Its meant to be a horror but I laughed so hard through out most of it.

I have to agree with people when they said The Last Airbender was horrible.
I was just... ughhh. It sucked so bad.

Hm. I am a biiig twilight hater...
I mean... the actors are very bad... and the story sucks!
(sorry for all twilight lovers. but, bleh!)

I find it hard to think of the worst movies I have seen because I have to forget about seeing it after having watched it. But after someone mentioned Last Airbender it reminded of a movie so horrible, I refuse to watch even a second of it. Dragonball: Evolution. You can force me to watch it but I would not watch it.

so yea, I just remembered horrible movies that Ive seen. It would be Date Movie, Epic Movie, Meet the Spartans, and so forth. You can actually get a list of all these crappy movies just by looking up the 'directors' of these movies.

Mine are Epic Movie - There was nothing good about this, almost as bad as meet the Spartans.
Street Fighter: the Legend of Chun Li - Any Street Fighter fan who wasn't mad at this needs to be slapped.
The Super Mario Bros. Movie - No comment.
The Last Airbender - Again, no comment.
and Mortal Kombat: Annihilation - suffers from the disease Chenno was talking about.

Mosquito.
http://www.badmovies.org/movies/mosquito/mosquito6.jpg

It was terrible.

The last Airbender is so terrible, its existence was wiped from my mind until I entered this thread; which was followed by vomiting.

Manos: The Hands of Fate

Vanilla Sky.

Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus. Without a doubt.

AND WORST OF ALL!
It has a sequel...

@Lycan:

Are you kidding?!

That movie was great!

(Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not really. XD)

But, it did kind of fall into "so bad, it's good" territory.

Meet The Spartans for sure though.

The "X Movie" series is usually tolerable at worst and funny at best (Scary Movie 1 & 2). But, Meet The Spartans was just horrible all the way through.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users