This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Worst Movie You Ever Seen (Thread) - Page 5

Cool World, TERRIBLE MOVIE. Its so bad I constantly tell people to watch it just so they can go through the pain I went through watching the movie.

IIEarlGreyII was total right. When I saw Dragon Wars I was like,...What the hell did I just watch o.o? The trailer was totally missing leading DX Big disappointment for me. By mistake, I clicked on the movie in Netflix just a few weeks ago. 10 mintues in, I started to remember. Urgh! Tricked again :(

Percy Jackson and the Olympians..ive read all the books and this movie was such a huge disappointment and probably put the author to shame

Also, Cirque Du Freak: The Vampires Assistant...you might think its okay...until youve read the book..then its horrid

Yea Percy Jackson the movie was a let down i was so excited and than when i saw the movie i was disappointed the movie didn't follow anything that went on in the books and im sure if you didn't read the books it'd be hard to follow on whats happening (not that the books helped much because everything that went on in the first book for the most part didn't happen in the movie)

Death Note. At least in the category of movies that were supposed to be good. Of course I've seen really terrible, for example, horror movies (like The Slumber Party Massacre), but well. I say Death Note. Period.

@Ashka
I know how you feel.....

Uhh let's see..... SUCKER PUNCH.
Twilight saga
Harry Potter starting from the fourth movie.
Last airbender
The Dragon Ball with cauccasions.

Twilight. I actually liked the books but the movie (more like the actors) totally ruined it for me.

No joke, probably Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows Part 1. That was a pure stinker! Also, Captain America was pretty terrible too!

TWILIGHT. it sucked. it just sucked.

I didn't like Avatar the Last Airbender.

Fantastic Mr Fox. IT SUCKED. 'Nuff said.

Heads up for all people that watch the movie before the book. DONT!!!! THE MOVIE WILL TOTALLY KILL THE BOOK. I CANT ENJOY HARRY POTTER BC OF THIS DX I MISSED SO MUCH FROM THE BOOK AND NOW I CANT READ THE BOOK WITHOUT SKIMMING THROUGH IT BC I ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS DX

DONT BE LIKE ME. READ THE BOOK FIRST!!!! IT FOR YOU OWN GOOD.!!

spam caps :3

Disaster Movie. You could say that it was a "disaster" ha, ha, I'm a comedian.

Appollo 18 was the worest movie ever. P.S. dont kill me with that moon rock

They really shouldn't make animated things into live action... Really...
And the fact that they got most of the pronunciations wrong just made it worse. Although I will admit, they did a fairly good job on the effects. But there were just too many other problems with it. I couldn't get past the first bit of it...

They also ruined the Twilight books, which were a decent enough read, and turned it into crap.
The Barbie movies and Bratz movies and others like that that my little sister watches are just awful.
And let's not forget Where The Wild Things Are. You can't make a hour and a half movie from a ten sentence book. Period. What that [profanity] were they thinking?

Twilight was a sad, sad movie. Sad as in heartbreaking in how they filmed it and the actors and the surreal sparkling.

I watched Harry Potter because I'm a fan of the books. I would of liked the movie if I could see something going on and not just big black spaces where the people are whispering and you can't hear a thing.

Percy Jackson was a huge letdown. Please follow the book closer. I watched this movie because of the book, so I want to see how you animate what happens in the book and not just some random shit

I avoid bad movies like a plague so I can't recall any off the top of my head (Of course, there's Plan 9 From Outer Space but it's actually quite good)

But, I did watch some terrible movies on the telly. I guess Jingle All The Way is one that always comes to mind during the holidays.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users