This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE MYON (Thread) - Page 3

M-MYON MYON

MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON

...Myon is the new Puddi

AAAAA I just managed to escape Hypnotoad now this :O

Or maybe not ALL GLORY´╗┐ TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

http://r33b.net/

I escaped Myon after a minute.

It was very hard to do.

Someone needs to make a Eurobeat Remix of the Myon song or Dubstep remix of it. THEN I CAN DIE HAPPY.

Watch the chicken guy GIF to the music.

the chicken guy is so hilarious combined with myon lol...I think I have the Myon syndrome.

OMG !!!

Ona hour of my life wasted and trowed to garbage, just anothe video like this and for sure my life will get shorter (I am going to look for more videos) i hope find the video that makes me wish die to forget this shit.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, since 3 months ago until now i was thinking my life don't have any value, but now i see there are more crapy people in the world. crapy but happy people, then i reconcider take my life off. thankyou my dear friend.

NOOOOOOO T~T

I'll listen full hour

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users