This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Staff Introductions (Thread)

Hey, you! Do you have a problem? A question about CL? Anything of the sort?

Do you know who you are supposed to talk to about these things? Well, if not, this is the thread for you! In this thread is a handy little list of mods, along with their introductions, their areas of expertise, and how best to contact them.

Users with their nicknames in red are admins, while users with their nicknames in green are moderators.

Hao~

Resident lurker Hika here. I do moderation work mainly on the threads and sometimes in chat. If you want to contact me, please use the PM function as I check CL everyday. I'm pretty tolerant about most things and if you feel like you have been wrongly banned/whatever, will talk it out in a logical way (if I know the reason behind it).

I've been a member for some time now, and I'm pretty much there when you mention "yaoi". /fujoshi shot/

Hey! This is Lycan, your friendly neighborhood swede.

I'm a nice guy. I spend most of my time in /chat/ and a few threads I follow but I scroll around on the forum too, sometimes I even post! I deal with whatever comes in my way, that's my style.

n1xxie here!~

I was more than happy when I was made a moderator and have been helping out the community ever since, with the best of my possible abilities.

Whether a user is having a technical issue or an interpersonal problem with other members, I am always happy to lend a hand. In my humble opinion, every case is unique and the solutions need to be well-thought of, in order to fit the situation. I am also a good mediator, so feel free to PM me, if you'd like a third-person assistance on any issue.

What I enjoy the most about my job, is interacting with new members and discussing future implementations for the website. Remember that new ideas are not only proposed by staff, but can also come from the members themselves. In other words, feel free to share whatever you think could make this community even more enjoyable than it is at the moment.

Finally, I am one who enjoys having intellectual conversations with whoever is up for it. I also study medicine and work as a part-time tutor, so I am always open to whoever needs help with their homework. (I'm also one of CL's most mischievous Shotacons!)

Hi I'm DSP

I do mod like things around here.

I also like ducks and have become known as the Duck God.

-bows-

Feel free to pm me if you have any concerns or if you just want someone to speak to I'M ALL EARS! or uh..eyes in this case...

Yes hello, acostoss Momo Poodle here!

Who am I? Well, I am a boisterous person, online at least, always willing to lend a hand to those that I feel are right, and need help. I have been at the forefront of many debates and arguments on here, some of which I started. Even without an argument, I sometimes post general knowledge threads, such topics ranging from netiquette, non-constructive complaints about the site, and pity garnering/attention whoring threads.

When it comes to hobbies and the like, I have many, many of which happen to stem from my love for Japanese media-culture. I enjoy anime and manga, NicoNicoDouga, and the text BBS/imageboard subculture. As such, I run a blog, a Kareha-based text BBS, and help manage The SCCSAV, an anime livewatch group for anibloggers, and host the SCCSAV blog, and upcoming SCCSAV.org. I also enjoy doing web design, programming, dicking around in LUNIX, and level design/construction in Unreal Tournament 99/2004.

When it comes to modship, I feel that I am pretty lenient on most rules, but very hard on a select few. Such things as "FUCK YEAH USA/GERMANY/ETC" get warnings if they are out of control/bashing other people, but things like CP are an automatic ban. I'll gladly talk to anyone about any actions I may have taken, and am open to suggestions on ways I can improve.

I have been a mod, or something similar, on many sites, including a couple anime forums. I was/am crew/vice-captain in a couple of guilds on Gaia, and was even a janitor of 4chan's /a/ board, pre-split. Couple that with being a forefront member in many online projects, and you have a bit of experience with how to run sites, keep the users happy, and why may/may not work. That being said, I am always learning ,and know that I can be wrong at times, and am therefore open to suggestions.

Please, come to me with ANY and ALL problems you may have with the site. I know quite a bit on how the CL works, what can cause bugs, and how to fix such bugs, as well as most anything else to do with the site. I'm always happy to answer any questions/concerns.

Even if it hasn't anything to do with rule-breaking, or something that happened to you, if you have any problem, feel free to message me. I'm always ready to lend an ear. You can contact me via PM, on Twitter, or on Facebook, all linked to at the right. Alternatively, you can email me at acostoss [at] gmail.com

NI HAO.
I'LL MAKE IT CLEAR RIGHT NOW THAT I AM A CHINGCHONG. WHAT DO CHINGCHONG'S DO?
Enjoy Video games, piano, and giving rabu to those who deserve it. I am also fluent in Mandarin just in case I decided to go on my "blaze of glory" typing what weeabos would call "kanji" EVERYWHERE. I know enough Japanese to get around Comiket and Kinokuniya. PUTTING ALL THAT SAPPY STUFF ASIDE.

Hello~Lum here, I am one of the moderators of CL. Erm, I'm rather strict with the rules at time especially if I haven't drank my morning coffee. I don't like fucking around. What is fucking around?

• Thinking that you're a troll and you troll on Main Chat
  • Thinking that it's okay to post one liner threads
  • Giving out personal information like candy

However, I am somewhat lenient and warn users and what not. If however there are any problems speak/send PM to me or any other Staff Members. <3

My side jobs are making Pato aka @Nandaba "UGUU" like and idiot (He is not an idiot though) and excavating Moe (from the depths of Japan and the internet) with @Senkono. In any other case tell my boss @Acostoss that @Hika and I need a raise in Yaoi because in this fujo economy TIMES ARE TOUGH. NEED MOAR SHOTA.

あたしの会長はSENKONO ええと、さあああ。。。あたしの社長はモモーチャン<3

Warlock here, and I am simply FABULOUS!

You were thinking you would find some interesting or juicy information about me by reading this weren't you? I may share a bit about myself with you. I..I..It's not because I wanted to or anything!

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/4223/allhail.jpg
About Warlock
I enjoy anime and the Japanese culture quite a lot. My five favorite series happen to be Code Geass, Angel Beats, Steins;Gate, Fairy Tail, and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. I do enjoy mostly anything by CLAMP. Anime gives interesting scenarios and concepts, and thus, it's very entertaining. I'm a very visual person, so I don't really read manga or novels much. I'm a sucker for happy endings on most anime. However, I can understand and appreciate almost anything. I do find video games very fun, and I prefer RPGs in general. I'm a very big .hack and Tales of series fan. I do also enjoy intellectual chats or debates at times as well. Certain subjects I find interesting are black holes, time travel, and other aspects about the universe.

The Name
I chose Warlock, since it seemed FABULOUS, yet also because it was a reference to Lelouch from Code Geass somewhat.

Goals
World Domination pretty much!

Decision-Making
I am a pretty laid back person, and try to not include bias in any decisions I make. However, if you push my limits, then I will not hesitate to act.

Making Contact
If you ever want to contact me, all you have to do is just let me know on chat or PM me. I enjoy making friends and meeting new people. If you're a fellow anime-lover, enjoy RPGs, or just want to talk to me about something random, I'm sure we'd get along just fine. Don't hesitate to contact me if you are unsure or need guidance on something relating to the rules as well!

STAY FABULOUS!

Hello there.

I am Burack Durraaagon.
http://i.imgur.com/2dgiR.png

Err i mean Yotsuba, sorry got a tad bit carried away, i forgot my days of bounty hunting with my psychogun are long past.

Allow me to re-introduce myself
My name is YOT', OH, Y-to-the-O-T
I used to move snowflakes by the O-Z
I guess even back then you can call me
CEO of the C-L-S, YO'!
Fresh out the fryin pan into the fire
I be the, Internet's number one supplier
Flyer/flier than a piece of paper bearin my name
Got the hottest chick in the game wearin my chain, that's right
YOT', OH - not H.O.V.
But similar to them letters, "No One Can Do it Better"
I check Threads like a Fabric inspector
My homey Strict told me, "Dude finish your breakfast"
So that's what I'ma do, take you back to the dude
with the i&, fast-forward the GHZ and the DX11
Let me tell you dudes what I do to protect this
I shoot at you Rule-breakers like movie directors [laughing]
This ain't a movie dog (oh shit)

Wait what- Err my bad, Too much homestuck, All of dave's cool is making synergy with mine.

I am Yotsuba C.E.O GOD EMPEROR PRESIDENT OF THE C.L.S
Many of you know me, Few of you don't.
But i'm not exactly one to discriminate, I love one as i love all (total bull, im like mad biased yo.) Regardless I have now publicly accepted the mantle bestowed upon me as Supreme ruler of the internets, therefore i must now disregard my love for you guys in case you ever break the rules, AND BRING DOWN THE IRON BANHAMMER OF..... Well its not exactly justice cause i mean, that's over-rated, Screw justice and liberty, But ya get what i mean.
I like turtles.

Anyways, im looking forward to having a great time as per usual here, The fact that i am now a MOD doesn't mean that i am Higher above any of the usual members at all, Truth is i have **ALWAYS* Been above any of the usual members, so i hope you guys don't let it get to you :< i still love ya.
Love and peace.
http://i.imgur.com/unaf7.jpg

I'm Decae, and I am a self-proclaimed badass, so treat me like one.

I don't watch that much anime so I won't be contributing to those kinds of discussions, nor will I understand any of your weeaboo references that drive me up the wall. I usually enjoy sophisticated conversations anyways, but they must contain good grammar and spelling (;D). I'm pretty laid back most of the time until I see someone who truly pisses me off. Though, that's pretty much the same with everybody.

As for my interests, I plan on majoring in Computer Science and minoring in Linguistics. I am currently aspiring to become an ethical hacker. I am pretty geeky when it comes to a lot of things, but none of them are anime so... yeah.

That's my introduction. As for when I'm online, it's usually whenever I'm on the computer, but since school started and since I have twice as much homework than last year, I haven't been on as much as I'd like. Hopefully that'll change soon though.

i'm NightLight and i protect people from the dark. well now to the real intro im an 18 year old male from central California that has a huge interest in anime and technology . other thing i like boobs and dat ass. well that all i can think of for the time being . well thats me

Oh, my God. I'm still a moderator?

Hi. I'm Trev. I have a degree in Korean and I'm studying for one in Computer Science. I was brought on board for a PHP project that I suppose someone else finished, but I have been killing spam on the boards ever since.

I'm also involved at http://www.hedgewars.org/ where I translate and supply code for new weapons. It's nice to meet you all.

Should you have any questions, shoot me a PM.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users