This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

"Who we are" - VOTE NOW, MMKAY. (Thread)

Which one best describes who we are?

7%
71%
6%
6%
7%

http://thecolorless.net/about

The about me section lacks something very important... and it's been sitting like this for at least a month. And slowly, agonizingly, I'm beginning to have identity issues!

WHO AM I?!?!?!

So I asked Gargron to fix it.

Gargron: Let somebody write that text and I will put it up.

Okay, cool.

So now we're going to vote, I guess. I edited out any parts that are about the Dollars or Durarara, since it's talked about in the FAQ.

Type A

Colorless is a page full of randomness and nice people. Though there exist much random threads, there are also some where you can discuss and talk about serious topics. Created by @Gargron and Ryan A., now with the help of @glassx, the page is growing on members and still improving.

--
Type B

We are a community bound by the sole idea that we are not bound. We are together yet we are independent. We're a group yet we are individuals. We are ourselves. We are each other.

We are the Colorless.

-
Type C

Colorless is a place where it does not matter what your goals are, what your dreams are, who you are, what you look like or what the world sees you as. Colorless is a place where you can be whoever you want to be, whether it be your true self or not.

Type D

Colorless is a semi-democratic community of people of all backgrounds all over the world. Our purpose is decided by the people, for we all are formed together as a single entity. What that entity will do depends on the members and their decisions alone. The site becomes what you make it to be. After all, we are Colorless.

"Have you seen raindrops falling onto water? We are the little raindrop that will cause ripples on the vast waters, the world. We try to change the world to the best, little by little. That is our logo" -Gargron, creator of the Colorless

We had a purpose. Do we still?
What we first need to decide is what are we going for, but that is up to @Gargron. So until Colorless has a goal or something no one can write that text.
(Deleted my post on accident)

Colorless is a page full of randomness and nice people. Though there exist much random threads, there are also some where you can discuss and talk about serious topics. Created by @Gargron and Ryan A., now with the help of @glassx, the page is growing on members and still improving.

well it´s a start or a idea...

What I mean @Gargron is that this is your site. You are paying for it, so you have quite a big say in what is it going to be for.

But yeah, what @juice said would be a pretty good description of The CL as of now.

We are.. a bunch of faggots. Ranked in three groups, new-faggots, middle-faggots, and old-faggots.
No more needs to be written.

.. Yes, I'm serious, or no. Someone think of something clever to write down.

it´s just a rough draft but thanks @Noodle xD

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?

@Gargron
I really think the glasses improved your avatar by +9000 Badassery statpoints.

Looking forward to people's suggestions!

:3 many people has suggesting :3

what your gonna do Gargron ? :3

Do you love Anime and Manga, lolis and Tsunders, or people with hot english accents who look like ducks, join the colorless today we are a kind community who will listen to what you say and help you when you need it.

So join today and help in our ultimate goal of world domination

Hehe

We are a former friendly community (not so friendly now since people have started fighting over the Internet) with similar interests like anime and pretending we want to save the world or make charity projects. ^_^

Sounds rude but this is how it has started to be...I am truly sorry for this post and for speaking my mind.

We are some people that got together because we liked the same show. :D We also find it fun that we comes from so many different countries.

Now it's partly a anime forum mixed with random. But it still holds it's Durarara!! love.

We are a community bounded by the soul idea that we are not bounded. We are together yet we are independent. We're a group yet we are individuals. We are ourselves. We are each other.

We are the Colorless.

or we can try to do good and do community service in our respective towns while saying we are from here. and that could be our goal, do good. i dunno.

Once we get enough posts, I guess I can do a poll.

"Who we are

[This section needs proper rewriting]"

Just my suggestion, feel free to hate.

The Colorless is a widespread community that started out as a casual browser chat based on the anime DURARARA!!.
In here you will find people of many different cultures and beliefs(, some more friendly than others/ optional lol).
You will find many discussions about anime, manga and other things you may like but also more serious discussions about politics and religion.

"What is The Colorless for?", you may ask. Well, as a member of our community that is up to you and the other members to decide. The Colorless is what you make it to be.

But I think we should try to take up that Charity/do good thing again. I am serious when I say that I would be willing to do some voluntary work (on my own conditions, since I am drowning in work from school) around my home town and refer them to CL. Maybe even put up some posters here and there.

WE ARE NOT THE DOLLARS.
DO NOT MAKE A DOLLARS THREAD.
YOU ARE USER 17000+.
YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST TO THINK OF THE IDEA.

That should be in there somewhere, for the love of god.

WE ARE WHO WE ARE WE ARE GOLDEN

Colorless is a place where it does not matter what your goals are, what your dreams are, who you are, what you look like or what the world sees you as. Colorless is a place where you can be whoever you want to be, whether it be your true self or not.

Colorless, where nothing lacks color.

Oh wait that's more like a slogan.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users