This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

For Hardcore/Post-Hardcore/Rock Fans (Thread)

If you like hardcore, rock, or post-hardcore rock, this is for you!

Bands like....Of Mice & Men, Underoath, Pierce the Veil, Dance Gavin Dance, Emarosa, Memphis May Fire, Sleeping With Sirens, We Came As Romans, Woe, Is Me, Ten After Two, etc.

Note: the ones I named above are just a bit of my favorites, if you have any recommendations, feel free to let me know!

We need a heavy music thread :P Here s something u might like:

@Lotto THANK YOU SO MUCH. I was beginning to think that everyone on here only liked J-Rock, J-Pop, etc....I felt left out. ; A;

Dude, you obviously forgot about me! 8D

OMFG @Dutchie! Where the hell ya been, dude? I woulda been the first one to mention you...lol.

Anyway, yeah, man, you're definitely up there with the fans. If you have anything to contribute to this thread (and I know you do), feel free to do so~

how hardcore can we go in here :P

Something from where i live XD

need moar !

We can go hardcore if we need to. =w=

I'm not THE biggest fan of hardcore, but got a friend who loves it so in his name:

THIS SONG IS BEAUTIFUL.

....A Day To Remember. <3

Favorite SWS song~

I was waiting for sis to arrive here. =w=

WHAT? Your favorite SWS song? The previous CD was 1000000 times better.

Ohohohohoho, you are correct good sir.
I like all of their songs.

I remember you showed me this song, bro~

I LOVE DEAF HAVANA. Too bad their screamer is gone. D:

This video gets awkward at times, but it's so fucking funny. And hella awesome. XDD

The new Deaf Havana. Good, buuuuuut I prefer them with a screamer.

Deaf Havana = love~
I liked the screamer as well D:

I'M JUST GONNA LEAVE THIS LITTLE THING HERE.... ;D

UNGH FUCK YEAH MEMPHIS MAY FIRE.

MMF IS AWESOME.
NEW CD IS AWESOME.
CANNOT HANDLE SO MUCH AWESOME.

I heard North Atlantic vs. North Carolina and I was HOOKED. Then I immediately got Sleepwalking and their self-titled EP. Then I got their Between the Lies EP, which sounded so promising. It wasn't as catchy as Sleepwalking, buuuut I still liked it.

AND THEN THE HOLLOW CAME OUT.

Holy shit, I am blown the fuck away. It's so heavy, I love it. Not to mention the lyrics are all clean and just simply amazing. Matt's clean singing is on point, and his screams are simply brutal. All in all, perfect album, 10/10. Good job, guys. Good job.

Oh cool, I used to have a Hardcore band. Must find videos @_@

I'm mostly into the likes of Drive Like Jehu, At The Drive In, Fugazi, HOT WATER MUSIC etc.

@glassx Videos pl0x! I want to hear some of these bands I've never heard of.

In the meantime, enjoy this:

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users