This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

My skype thread, and the end of a great Era in the colorless (Thread)

With the closing of my long running "Whose Got Skype?" thread yesterday I feel as though a great era has ended. From it's humble beginnings I have watched the colorless evolve from a small band of Drrr fags into a popular forum for many kinds of people. I loved watching my thread fill with people who want to make new friends, and I am a firm believer that there is a special relationship that only an internet community can share. Being an oldfag, I've seen many BNFs come and go through this site, but I am still in contact with many of them, thanks to other social media like FB and Skype, but I wouldn't have met them if it weren't for you Colorless!

If you have made even one friend here, post their name and thank Eugen and Ryan for the great community they have created for us!

P.S. Sorry for the WoT, but I get nostalgic about this stuff.

Yeah, is it just me or do some of the staff seem a little...you know? >>;

By the way, I posted in that thread.

@Senescence

If you have any questions or concerns, I'd love to hear about them, as wouldn any of the other moderators and admins~ We're always looking to make TheColorless a better, more productive community, so your help will be greatly appreciated.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users