This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Post Your Hobby Here :D (Thread)

Well. . . Im bad at english, so i'll do that i say. I'll post my favourite hobbies :D This time i post. . .

Pen Spinning, with my friends ^_^ (i dont appears D: )

A little of XCM, but almost nothing

Well cl. . . What's your favourite hobby?

TENNIS. and videogames... Im such a bore... :P

Videogames. Books. Tabletop ( Warhammer Fantasy & Warhammer 40.000 ). Blogging. Moderating /shot
Yes, I'm a nerd.

I like making noise with my guitar, playing videogames that I suck at, singing, dancing, reading, drawing, and making crafts and random stuff. I love learning new things, so I am always trying out new crafts or whatever. Oh and I cook on the side XD

BEING A CLASSY-ASS BITCH

Im playing the piano (for about 12 years already and its more like a habbit than a hobby), learning languages and watching anime. also reading books and playing video games sometimes...
btw @GomuBoy Pen Spinning looks awesome, never heard of it before.

@Ecstasy never? o.o It has to worldwide tournaments and associations such as Japan, Germany etc. . . An example of the Japanese, also called JEB. That made ​​her last collab when the Japanese disaster for Cheering

Pray for Japan 1

Pray For Japan 2

Pray For Japan 3

Pray For Japan 4

Pray For Japan 5

It was a global project, for which thousands of spinners sent their combos along with your messages of encouragement

Astronomy, snowboarding, tv, eating, golfing.

Guitar, Videogames.. Guitar.. Games.. Gui-/SHOT.
CoD.. /respawn't

That pen spinning thing is soooooooo cool. I want one of those pens, I can do like 1, maybe 2 spins with a biro, then it falls.. But yeah, that spinning is sick, yo.

@GomyBoy reminded me of

idk why.

woah, snowboarding was mentioned by astrogaijin. I'm not a pro but sometimes we do it with friends in winter. rarely though. and I suck at it. but its awesome anyway.

Interesting. . . Im in a forum (www.spsc.es) Its Spanisch Pen Spinning Comunity, well, some of my friends of there do Rubbik's Cube, but only 3x3, I've seen them talking to each from 4x4 or 5x5 for example, & others Rubbik's Objects :D

I have 4x4. took me about 2 weaks to make it. but I was cheating and used a guide xD still remember the mechanism. never tried to make it fast though.

and ofc I was trying to do it when I had some spare time. so about 20 min. a day or smth..

Ma friends talks about a "Rubbik's Twist" or something like that. . . Know u something?

@Ecstasy I know someone who can do a dodecahedron Rubbiks cube

I review various music and put together playlists worthy of the gods, I'm proud of my creations~

Rubik's Twist is not that hard I guess. I've seen it a couple of times. never tried myself though. ppl also call it a rubik's snake

@astrogaijin wow, is it 6x6? awesome.

I've remembered my childhood now xDDD had so many diffrent puzzles and brain-twisters. sorry, it must be off topic.

O.o Its coool xD I saw a few days ago, a lot of Rubbik's Obect, like one That was all the same color, but the pieces are uneven, and I think it was more complicated

Sleeping, watching anime/reading manga, videogames, and hanging with friends. Too bad I stopped playing the piano. -Regrets it now- T-T.
Sorry I'm boring :x.
@GomuBoy Nice spinning :3

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users