This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Mod activity? (Thread)

I know, people are busy lately, sure.
Just feels like a lot of our mods are basically gone and not caring much.

I'd like to know which staff-members are actually active lately and follow the recent happenings on CL, including the Meta-discussions and plans @Gargron and @glassx have for our future.

I won't mention your names, people, as I don't see a purpose in the whole question if you get email notifications - its more meaningful if you notice this thread on your own.

Ido not see this working well, as everyone is inclined to notify eachother, and some mods, such as n1xx, are busy with classes.

well, that's the thing, I'm basically trying to check their 'ping', if you want to say so; the time it takes them to react to things happening on the modboard.
the thing is, no matter how busy they are irl (which is totally understandable and necessary), most still appear on chat etc, so a short 'hey, I'm still alive' shouldn't be too much to ask for, imo.

Hey, I'm still alive.

yay \o.o/ DC didn't consume you :3

/ping

True. Thiswill be a fun experiment. I just hope it doesn't turn into something like "DC WAS TRYING TO OUST US, MAKE US LOOK BAD, ETC"~

I'm still here, everyone. ~

Even though I don't post often, I verify and moderate the site, at least twice everyday. If ever you'd like to confirm this information, you can always ask an administrator.

Besides, I rarely stay away for more than a day, so you all shouldn't worry about my case. ;)

and some mods, such as n1xx, are busy with classes.

Actually, It's more of an internship and laboratory work, rather than actual classes. But I'm busy nonetheless. q:

I just hope it doesn't turn into something like "DC WAS TRYING TO OUST US, MAKE US LOOK BAD, ETC"

giggles

As a matter of fact, I doubt that we'll be getting any reactions of the sort, from any of our staff members. (I have good faith in their judgment.)

I'm 12 what is this! o/

Yup yup, @n1xx is around, and its fun to stumble upon each other once in a while when moving a thread that already has been moved the moment you tried to do it yourself etc x'D

anyway, yeah, I hope we don't get that sort of stuff, @acostoss. time will tell~

@glassx d-don't say that ;A; it makes me wonder if its alright to ho-fist you if you're 12 ;A;

ho-fist

ಠ_ಠ

i-it's not that I like @glassx or anything, mou <//////<

http://thecolorless.net/uploads/2AT_medium.jpg

Herp a derps back

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users