This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

What is your outlook? (Thread)

Are you a person who depends on the future for hope? Are you a person who stays true to others? Are you a person who stays true to yourself? Discuss.

I am a person who stays true to myself, I have hardly been called selfish, but I am selfish for a good reason. I cannot think of others if I cannot think of myself, I cannot love others if I cannot love myself, I cannot care for others if I do not care for myself. I cannot be loved if I myself am not lovable. You get the idea right? I am also a bit idealistic at heart but I know there is no such thing as a perfect world.

I'm true to myself, and myself stays true to others. I'd explain everything in this post more, but I have to go to sleep.

My outlook in life? Whatever the hell that means
I just live like CAT.

• "The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go."

• "Enjoy the moment with all your might...whether it’s gloomy, whether it’s bright!"

And a quote from a favorite comic artist:

• "Work like a president, party like a king."

Are you a person who depends on the future for hope? Are you a person who stays true to others? Are you a person who stays true to yourself?

Yes, I am true to myself, I don't see any reason on should I lie to myself about something. I am true to others and bitch with facts and truth. Depending on the future, I say work now and spend money glamorously on shit later.

anyway:

1. Work/Study Hard and Party Harder (I do this most of the time)
  2. What Lusty wants Lusty gets.. through working.
  3. Be the boss of your life.

I seriously wish people would stop quoting Snookie. . . .But okay Lust, keep being the boss.

not that I'm quoting snooki, She just made it famous
BUT I'VE BEEN DOING THAT EVER SINCE I STARTED GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL (which was over 7 years ago.

I've been thinking, and, well, I've had a change of heart today.

Basically, it's like this:

I'm doin me, and there's nothing in the world that'll stop me. Nothing will get in my way, and nothing will hold me back. You can hop on the success train that I'm riding, and we'll all coast together, and we can be cool and chill, be best friends and all that, but the moment you decide to leave, see you the fuck later, son. I won't feel bad, I won't be sad, I won't feel nothin for ya, good luck in whatever you do in life, cause I'm movin on and chuggin through the way I fuckin want to. I don't have time for feeling all sad and upset cause you don't wanna have nothin to do with me.

That's the truth, and that's how it is. That's me. If you don't like it, kiss my ass. You ain't gotta ride this train bro.

I depend on the future for hope.

I should probably change that.

I stay true to others, I put there needs and problem first before my own.

I'm not really sure if I'm true to myself since my biggest worry is whether or not I'm being a burden on others. I'm pretty hopeful about the future, things will get better eventually ~

i am myself a human with sins.

i'm selfish from time to time.
i don't like to be nice to ppl who where not nice to me.
i don't forgive ppl that fast anymore.
i don't like to lie and i don't lie much 2
i love my animals (my pets) and take good care of them
i always will help u out if its needed, even the person i don't like (even thought i wont like it)
i don't take good care of myself
you can trust me with secrets but not on other stuff, only if you feel like it, if you don't i wont force u 2

I don't like ppl

thats the kinda person i am .. if you like it or not -__-

why the hell is there myself xD lol that wrong i just mean 'i am a human with sins'

I am selfishly true to myself but I don't show it in public.

im a protective person, even though today im very quiet and distant im fiercly loyal to the people I care about and look for ways to better myself so I can better service the people I care about like excercising and learning martial arts to protect my friends or admiting to things i didnt do to save my family from trouble thats the type of person I am.

as far as an outlook on life I take life one day at a time and try my best to just blend in and mind my own business i dont really have a religious or philosophical look on things

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users