This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Assassin's Creed: Revelations: Online Anyone? (Thread)

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/galleries/2011-05-05/assassins-creed-revelations-announcement/assassins-creed-revelations-announcement_1304612424.jpg

The Fourth installment in the Assassins Creed Series. Brings about an older Ezio, still in the midst of fighting with the Templars. For those Up-to-Date on Assassins Creed Brotherhood left many questions about what the hell happens next. Revelations is supposed to not only tie up Ezio's story, but also Altair's as well.

This may be the grandest title Ubisoft has released to date. Taking multiple studios from around the world to design and code different aspects of the game, Revelations is sure to look great and play smother then ever.

So feel free to speculate, dicuss, or rage at the greatness that is assassins creed.

Hehe can't wait to stab people again...Been playing since the first title :3

At least Ezio's finally starting a family. > 3 > He's getting old.

WANT.THIS.GAME.NOW.

WHY CAN'T I GET A BETTER COMPUTER BRB BANK HEIST.

@Nandaba I'll help cuz my computer needs an upgrade grabs bannana cannon >:D

Anyone see the new locales in Revelations? if not i'll try to post some pics all i have to say is beau-ti-ful!

I don't like the new assassin :< In the pictures he looks like a pure villain with those thin chins and grey beard.

Thats just his old age showing i bet deep inside he still has that heart of gold we know and love :D

Is it Ezio? o.o I thought Ubi said there would be a new assassin. Well, if it's Ezio I will have to take my previous statement back D:

@Noodle in the GameInformer like billion page spread they say it's Ezio.

It's Ezio AND Altair AND Desmond.
You get an old Ezio who's searching for Altairs remains/Memories whatever and a sissy Desmond, like always. Too bad that the developers force Desmond on us, I'd love to do some exploring with Eve or "16"

I kind of like the Desmond parts :/

Hope they make AC3 after this getting a bit tired of Ezio -.-

LEMME PLAY NAO!

B-U-M-P spells BUMP

I WANT IT. I WANT IT. I WANT IT RIGHT NOW!

JUNE 6 I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO READY

Just a bump:

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/ubisoft_week

Assassin's Creed 1, 2 and Brotherhood slightly discounted on Steam.

I feel obligated to rage at the story. looking for an object based on where it was a thousand years ago? brilliant. synchronization is just a plot device to explain why we're getting random jumps in history. I guess, really, I can't complain about that too much since ultimately everything is a device.

also, I feel obligated to rage about how I hate when people say that they couldn't do Japan for a setting in the next numbered entry when we finally see a new assassin "because Desmond is clearly Spanish" or whatever. it's just idiotic, I've never heard a rational explanation for why it wouldn't work. I don't think people understand the way genealogy and family trees work. the people that Desmond is related to increases by 2 every generation you travel back. if you're going to tell me that the machine works this way for no reason other than plot, then you can't tell me that there wasn't someone Japanese somewhere among his numerous ancestors. genetics don't just go in a straight line.

NO. WHAT. WHEN DOES THIS COME OUT?!

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users