This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Get to Know Colorless Members {Cellphone Thread} (Thread)

As I've noticed (and read), Colorless Members, Mods and Admins alike are tying their best to get Colorless a closer and more productive community so I hope this thread brings more members together and hopefully just have some fun.

On to the thread!!

Colorless Users!!!

From telegraphs, to messenger pigeons, from the Morse Code, to caveman shouting, we, humans, long to communicate and connect with either one another or to more ethereal beings.

And what better way to "communicate" with Colorless Members than through your cell phones!!

Take a pic of your personalized phone and post it along with your reply to this thread. Of course, blur or edit parts like SIM Cards or personal numbers or brands if you're not comfortable about showing them online.

Have fun!

My phone:

Yeah it may be old (and if someone calls you, he/she can't hear you talk) but at least I can receive texts and it's a dual-SIM phone!!! :D

http://i54.tinypic.com/2r3cykj.jpg

I'm at the library but mine is just as plain as this . ....

Unless you need something form the internet then I can bring seven different copies of ANYTHING for ANYWHERE. Basically it's the ultimate hacker item.

(EDIT) My picture isn't uploading. it's a Droid 2 picture

@Goldenfightinglink About that picture not loading, did you try uploading it into an image hosting website and copy-pasting the direct link to the text box? I did the same thing with this pic ^^ I had image uploading problems too

Pretty sure that there already is a thread like this

@InsaneBoredGame Really? How do we make sure? Do you think you can tell me where I can find it? If I can see it, then I'm taking this thread down hahaha wouldn't want to be a rule-breaker now would I? Thanks for notifying me :D

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users