This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

What's Your Favorite TV Show? (Thread) - Page 3

I've liked House for a long time. I fell in love with The Walking Dead too.

Bones is also very enjoyable

@iPanda Oh yes, I will kill you... Not now, but some day anyway, you know. ;) this is an awesome Taiwanese drama!!!

Current or overall? I would say Mission Impossible all time, Big Bang Theory and Walking Dead are awesome shows.

The Simpsons!!!!!!

The Boondocks
Regular Show
My Little Pony (DON'T JUDGE ME!)
Pretty Little Liars

White Collar

Scrubs! :D
I don't watch TV much, but I MUST watch Scrubs.

@Kuru ..I AGREE~ I love that show..but I should make more of an effort to catch the new episodes every week. TOSH.0 FTW

The Boondocks
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

and my all time favorite:

That 70's show
Adventure time
Regular show

I guess I love New York :)

Gossip Girl

How I Met Your Mother is LEGEN - wait for it - DARY. LEGENDARY!

I don't really watch series's (anime fan) but i do have a few favourites that i watch regularly:
Modern-day Robin Hoods, staging elaborate cons for clients victimized by an individual or corporation with the wealth and influence to avoid reprisal within the legal system.

Lie To Me:
A psychologist with an expertise in body language and predominantly microexpressions and founder of The Lightman Group, a private company that operates as an independent contractor to assist investigations of local and federal law enforcement through applied psychology.

The series follows 2 brothers as they hunt demons and other figures of the supernatural.

I also was introduced to The Walking Dead which i loved and Dexter.

Made in Chelsea
One of the case where a British TV show is so shit that it becomes good. The amount of poshness in this is lethal.

Where would I be able to stream online "The Walking Dead"?

I don't watch TV very much anymore, but the shows that I do still watch are:

Adventure Time
Regular Show
Terra Nova

Tosh.O/South park/how i met your mother/and the walking dead

Past Sitcoms - Cheers, Seinfeld
Past Shows - Smallville, Lost
Current shows - How I Met Your Mother

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users