This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Your Thoughts On Fastfood (Thread) - Page 3

It really depends from food to food. It's convenient, and that's where the appeal comes.

I can't say I'm a fan of the ones in the States; eating fast food makes me feel bloated and unable to concentrate. But sometimes, it's a necessary evil. You only get 30 minutes break as a pharmacy technician in certain companies, and that's not enough time for you to go to a nice restaurant for food. And like @DarkChaplain/@Hitler-kun said, it's naive to think other food is any healthier.

In other countries, "fast-food" doesn't necessarily have to be McDonalds or Burger King. In Hong Kong, there are three chains (Maxim's, Cafe de Coral, and Fairwood) that serve things other than burgers and "junk" that are closer to more traditional Chinese or simple European dishes. It's convenient, and cheap. And I don't feel like crap eating it.

So it depends. As long as you can control yourself and balance your diet normally, it shouldn't matter if you eat fast food every once in a while.

It's fast.

@spazztikpinkAK47 It depends since sometimes it can take 5-10 min to get my fast food although I go on rush hour so probably not the best idea in the world -_-'
Though it would be really great if they can show you the nutritional value before you buy it *ahem*mcdonanlds*ahem*

I think that they should simply use healthy ingredients, and stop adding all those damned chemicals. That would solve a lot of obesity problems methinks.

hmmm fast food...It's tasty but I made myself feel gross when smelling fast food because it isn't healthy and you really gain weight from it so no fast food for me.

When i hear fast food I think early death XD and I don't eat it very often... I actually did a research paper on whether it should be banned or not...and honestly if you have self control, it shouldn't matter on whether its there or not.

"OH MY GOSH I NEED THAT TRIPLE DELUXE CHEESEBURGER WITH A LARGE SIDE OF FRIES! I DONT CARE IF IT MAKES ME FAT~I'LL GET OVER IT! GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!" Lol well thats the crazy fast food eating thoughts I have which explains why I'm slightly overweight-Man, I seriously need to lose 10-15 pounds. :O

This is all I have to say:

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users