This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

[EVENT] Karaoke にゃん! (Thread)

Do you want an Audience?

KARAOKE BECAUSE WE CAN ON SKYPE
[That's final because tinychat sucks balls mkay? Yeah I said it]
THERE IS NO DATE SET BECAUSE WE'RE ALL FOREVER ALONE
[AH AH AH AH okay stop slow clapping I know that was a bad joke]

So I'd like some suggestions about when Karaoke night/morning should be. [Bah we all live in different places so let's plan an convenient time]
So...get discussing!
Oh and if you want to come, you're singing, I'll be personally kicking your internet entity out if you don't sing...or I'll just insult you recklessly until you cry.

I'm kidding, please attend ;__;

[Edit]
ALSO PEOPLE APPARENTLY NOW WANT AN AUDIENCE...but that's just one person's opinion...and clearly not mine. This is Karaoke not Colorless Idol. But whatever...I will personally kick you OR send one of my minions to do so [ahaha jk about the minions] to kick you if your mic sucks and you're making bad noises or lagging all of us.

[EDIT DESU]
HEY HEY LOOK HERE DAMMIT, ahem. I might start at 6pm PST IF I DON'T GO OUT. But if I do...we're gonna start around 11pm~12pm...:< gonna come home late SORRY.

TIMEZONE CHART HURRAY!
I'm not your mother, don't ask me where I live or that you can't make it because you don't know about the time...HERE IS A @#$%ING CHART DESU
http://thecolorless.net/uploads/2OJ_medium.gif

THE LAST COUPLE OF KARAOKE SESSIONS WERE GREAT SUCESS
WITH OUR FABULOUS WOMAN @n1xx MAKING CDs of our sessions like a baws, WHO NEEDS SAMMICHES?!

I'd also like to thank @NGH for adding people left and right and hosting MOST [I thank those that have as well] of the session because my internet is shitty and sucks too much dick for an Asian prostitute to handle

"SO MUCH MOE I CANNOT HOLD THEM ALL
-NGH

WANT TO JOIN THAT MADNESS?! WANT TO HEAR SOMEONE SING VIPSTARCOUGHMOTHEREFFINGADMINSHALL?!IDUNNO]
WANT TO HEAR A HELIUM FILLED PATO? WANT TO MEET THE REAL PATO?

COME JOIN US!

:D if i get a new computer i will :D

Skypu.
enough said.

[ ] Attending.
[X] Maybe Attending.
[ ] Not Attending.

[ ] Attending.
[X] Maybe Attending.
[ ] Not Attending.

^this
Tinychat or skype, whatever will do since I am online on both.

[ ] Attending.
[X] Maybe Attending.
[ ] Not Attending.

Also :D

My voice sucks .___.

I didn't think you could karaoke over Skype/Tinychat.....
I mean, this is going to be between more that two people and all

@Unkindness: You do know that Skype and Tinychat are systems capable of holding "conferences" right? :<

@Lumiex I know that, but wouldn't it be difficult to karaoke together?
(btw, I don't have Skype and I don't go on Tinychat. But I know they are)

@Unkindness: No not really, but sound quality on Tinychat would be shit because it's more of a "video" client....and it's live.

Skype? Nope...no problems and depends who's hosting

Oh, I see. I guess it would work.
Good luck with organizing

SKYPE D:<

Oh... And if for karaoke... I know one user on youtube who makes them... But only vocaloid songs :|

If I am free to mess around with you guys, I guess I can probably help host since I run a higher end rig. =/

I'm free too because it's holidays here :'D

Skypu Karaoke Nights, oh how I miss thee~

Although skypu lags a bit, tinychat lags much more if there are too much people on cam/mic. So skype is my choice.

I will not join in but I would like to stalk and hear everyone else, skype works best for me since I can use my ipod for it then.

@Lumiex You should make this an "event" I suppose, since it's all of Colorless that's invited.

Also it should be on skype. Tinychat lags with too many people. And it's awkward to sing on camera.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users