This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Fantasy RPG Class Quizz (Thread) - Page 3

The Death Hand

30% Strength, 35% Bloodlust, 23% Intelligence, 20% Spirit, 42% Vitality and 38% Agility!
http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/7806527830348650152.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Masking themselves in shadows, Death Hands are fierce and deadly martial artists. Although their powers may be dark and seemingly evil, they may not actually be evil themselves. In fact, they are usually just and righteous people despite their ghastly appearance. In addition, they most often choose to only use their formidable powers for good causes, and they will usually refuse to fight unless absolutely necessary. By mastering the art of stealth and evasion, Death Hands can enhance and amplify the power of their hand-to-hand combat. In fact, Death Hands are so swift and powerful they can literally unleash thousands of punches on their opponents in a matter of seconds. Using this technique, they can take down armies of soldiers in the blink of an eye. On top of that, their defensive capabilities are boundless. Although they don't wear armor, they can surround their bodies with fields of light and dark energy to repel any spell or sword that may try to harm them. By night, the Death Hands can use their moon magic to enhance their power and agility by transforming into the Huang Shu Lang Devil, a silent and deadly beast!

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

i kinda like this guy. he's powerful and can transform in to a Siberian Weasel- how cool is that.bow before the ferret of doom.

IT'S OK YOTSU-BRO, I GOT THIS.
-Throws myself at the dragon with my epic monk-kamikaze-technique and just before we collide I fire a Monk-Energy-Blast from my body at the dragon. The dragon cannot handle my fabulous shining monk energy and thus it cries the dragonic version of HNNNNNNNNNNNNG and dies from a stroke.-

-Lands next to @Yotsuba and we do a high-five as his elemental voodo creates fabulous sparkles and sparks in the air all around us.-

This thread is win. Why didn't I know of these classes when I roleplayed ;___;
Wanna do it again so badly...

@Lycan thats not all! takes two dragons as bats and uses them to hit things around him

Bump
Because I wanna see more results!

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Chaos Phantom

18% Strength, 30% Bloodlust, 32% Intelligence, 53% Spirit, 25% Vitality and 25% Agility!

1011751692463759867.jpeg

Silent, deadly, and frightening, you are the Chaos Phantom. You're dark, and you're light, and you might be a tad bit bipolar. Or maybe not. I really don't know what to make of you. The truth is that normally you're a relatively stable person. But as a master of both light and dark magic, there is both good and evil that resides within you. These energies are normally in balance, and when they are balanced they can create truly frightening and devastating magical combinations. For example, you are able to control gravity, create masterful illusions, and throw your opponents into vortices of darkness and destruction. You can even use your powers to teleport, enhance your stealth, and escape from danger. Your powers distort the very stability of the world around you, and therefore if your powers are not in balance, you may end up being devoured by the energy and the chaos within you. Or worse, you may end up consuming the world and everyone around you in your insanity! Normally introverted, Chaos Phantoms wander the earth alone trying to stay clear of anyone and anything that might disturb the balance within them. In battle, Chaos Phantoms prefer to attack from the shadows and from a distance; however, they are not opposed to using their powers at close range if absolutely necessary.

Congratulations on reaching this extraordinary class!

This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Chaotic Stability. You scored 76% on this variable!

Chaotic Stability overshadows any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Want to share your results on a forum? Copy the code in the top right corner of the page and paste it into this website. Your result will be converted into a format that will show up on any forum! :)

Please check out my other SHORT, ONE QUESTION quiz, The Side of You That's Locked Away Test!

Take The Fantasy RPG Class Test at HelloQuizzy

(edited to my second result i like it much better than my first one :3)

@Lycan List the outcomes in the OP and who first aquired them. Makes it easier to read about them all :D

Like a list of the classes? Just the class' name and the users?
Because If I copy all the text, there's going to be one hell of an OP...

@noodle there have to be at least 30 different class results from this quiz

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Chaos Phantom

28% Strength, 70% Bloodlust, 13% Intelligence, 17% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 38% Agility!

1011751692463759867.jpeg

Silent, deadly, and frightening, you are the Chaos Phantom. You're dark, and you're light, and you might be a tad bit bipolar. Or maybe not. I really don't know what to make of you. The truth is that normally you're a relatively stable person. But as a master of both light and dark magic, there is both good and evil that resides within you. These energies are normally in balance, and when they are balanced they can create truly frightening and devastating magical combinations. For example, you are able to control gravity, create masterful illusions, and throw your opponents into vortices of darkness and destruction. You can even use your powers to teleport, enhance your stealth, and escape from danger. Your powers distort the very stability of the world around you, and therefore if your powers are not in balance, you may end up being devoured by the energy and the chaos within you. Or worse, you may end up consuming the world and everyone around you in your insanity! Normally introverted, Chaos Phantoms wander the earth alone trying to stay clear of anyone and anything that might disturb the balance within them. In battle, Chaos Phantoms prefer to attack from the shadows and from a distance; however, they are not opposed to using their powers at close range if absolutely necessary.

Congratulations on reaching this extraordinary class!

This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Chaotic Stability. You scored 80% on this variable!

Chaotic Stability overshadows any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Want to share your results on a forum? Copy the code in the top right corner of the page and paste it into this website. Your result will be converted into a format that will show up on any forum! :)

Please check out my other SHORT, ONE QUESTION quiz, The Side of You That's Locked Away Test!

Take The Fantasy RPG Class Test at HelloQuizzy

Oh hell yeah~

EDIT: Kinda looks like Alucard~

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users