This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

OverSol's Epic Wii Sesh (Super Smash Bros Brawl) (Thread)

Which of these characters do you Prefer?

8%
20%
8%
8%
8%
2%
2%
0%
0%
0%
2%
5%
2%
2%
2%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
8%
0%
5%
5%
2%
0%
0%
0%
0%

Hey Sol here c:

Hehe, Most of you People know who i am. if Not, then IM YOUR WORST FUCKING NIGHTMARE x3

Anywho, Lets Get this Wii fest Started.

http://gamesareevil.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Super_Smash_Bros__Brawl_Roster_by_visualscope.jpg

I Recently Figured out this Wii Internet, and im kicking ass in Brawl. So i also noticed that people can get my wii code. So Post your wii codes here so we can kick ass Like True CL Members. Also Please use this thread to set up Matches. i was talking to @Lumiex and MAYBE we should start a Team. Team Colorless? Never know lol.

-Sol,

UPDATE
Well The fighters that i faced while in Cl Are:

@someone173 (5 rounds 3 wins for me and 2 wins from him)
@InvisibleRainbow(10 rounds, 6 wins for me and 4 from her)
@Flywalker37 (5 wins, 4 wins from him)
@Skulllock (same as Flywalker)
@Lumiex (It was pure Rape Guys e_e)and
@Mairu_Orihara (That was much more worst rape for her too <3)

http://rlk89.com/gameinfluence/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/entry_banner.jpg

The Fighters that i need to Face, Please Send me your FC's(Friend Codes) So i can also add them to the List.Thanks to @InvisibleRainbow and making me get off my lazy ass to add everyones codes, The List of the Friend codes Are, Right Below:

CL WII CODES

@Flywalker37 - 4512-0905-1712
@TalTal19 - 2665-0367-7193
@someone173 - 2063 3134 6464
@Rorschach - 2322-6113-5681
@Mairu_Orihara - 1721-5357-5847
@InvisibleRainbow- 2708-4001-2107
@Skulllock - 4512-0905-1712 (Same as Flywalker Since there brothers.)

Sooo.... I want to Keep reminding you all to fight either one of the fighters i fought, or fight me. And today we had a fucking blast with 4 player teams/ Royal rumble. So come on guys! Step up and challenge me LIKE A BAWS. i really think if i get enough players, that later in the future , we could start things like Tournaments and such. Well If anything my Friend code is:

@OverSol - 2794-0759-7790

Remember to pm me if you added me. if i didn't get a pm then how the hell would i know you added me? :D Trufax

Also a few Notices/updates:

THE COLORLESS NEW SSBB TOURNAMENT IS ON! Thank's to my lovely Master, @Mairu_Orihara The fighters are!:

@Mairu_Orihara
@Someone173
@Skulllock
@Gustavo
@Flywalker37
@OverSol
@Tiamoko and
****OPEN SPOT****

EVERYONE CHECK YOUR MATCH UPS HERE!:

THE COLORLESS 1st SSBB TORNAMENT!

-Brackets Made by @OverSol All Copyleft are embedded to him-

Click link > Championship bracket then boom! youre there.

THE TOURNAMENT STARTS ON OCTOBER, '11 At 8:00 pm Eastern, 5pm Western.

Note: I will NOT accept challenges, ill be busy training with @InvisibleRainbow.

UPDATED THE POLL. SO REVOTE IF YOU LIKE :)

TOURNAMENT DATE SET ON AUGUST 20th!

Your soooo forgetting the best character!D8
KIRBY<3

FUUU I sold my Wii months ago ._. my favorite was Link.

@mairu_orihara hahaha dude! i was just about to post the SAME EXACT THING! lol
all the people you gave us the option for SUCKKKKK... except meta knight..
but i dont know my number by heart haha ill have to check in out and get back to u

Lol Then Give me Some Characters you guys would like in the poll

@Deathy

HAHA! Fail bro <3

@InvisibleRainbow

im going to tell you now, i wont hold back Lols. Dont get hit by my Falcon Pawnch Either;)

@Mairu_Orihara

You got a Wii also? :DD

@oversol tsk tsk... so full of himself.. & how about adding all the characters? just a thought :P

@invisbleRainbow

1) Well, I may be all bark, but im also all bite. ;)

2) it can only allow me to choose five ;o;

@Oversol

1) if you are ALL (keyword: all) bark.. there leaves no room for any bite.. therefore that has been disproven ;)

2) wow.. :/ that sucks.. & whoever voted for zelda is a retard.. her and peach are like the worst characters..

1) you mena Zelda... NOT sheik right? cus when we play i can get a Sheik player to kick your ass <3

@InvisibleRainbow I resent that! I am not a retard! XDD I just discovered like 3 months ago that Zelda was low tier char. She's been my main since Melee. I do think that she's really slow though. Slow falling (which sets up an aerial)... slow walking... slow attacking... But I still love using her.
@OverSol Put in Zero Suit. I like using her too.

I don't have a Wii, so I think I'm somewhat decent when I can use Zelda to kick someone's ass. People (well, only one person really) say that I spam the living hell out of her projectile attack, but she doesn't really have any other than side B. And I also apparently spam the hell out of Pikachu too (same guy from before).
Maybe I'll end up playing you guys sometime on someone else's Wii. That'd be cool. You guys have fun~

@OverSol I have wii but not for the internet sadly~
;A;

Come on, I challenge you! I'm so gonna kick your ass!

Ummm... sorry... you game has no Roy... i have no love for brawl... Legend of Zelda is trash in that game...

Zelda in brawl > Zelda in melee
Link in melee > Link in Brawl

I Challlange All of you~~

Friend Code: 2794-0759-7790

C.Falcon Will make you meet your maker >:C

@bleachedsnow xD sorry if i dissed ur fav! XD

Friend Code: 2665-0367-7193.

Tell me if you're gonna add me and I'll add you~

Yes, Link was better in Melee, but not Link himself, but Young Link. Yes, ik time to move on from ocarina and majora's mask and I love Toon Link and all but....well....HE CAN'T DO THE MILK TAUNT!! :3 I love references and that's pretty much all super smash is.

So noone wants to fight me in Brawls? ;o; A bit sad, but fine D:

4512-0905-1712

I CHALLENGE YOU ALL!

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users