This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

What Anime of this month of July are you watching :D (Thread)

Hello all! I made this thread because i wanted to know what anime shows everyone was watching, need to watch, or want more episodes of in this month of July. (sry i was being lazy an didnt feel lik addin pics)
As for me:
NO.6 (watching it and loving it)
Blood-C (watching it and enjoying it)
Starry Sky (need to catch up on some episodes)
Nyanpire The Animation (need to watch it)
Blue Exorcist (need to watch it because all im doing is reading the manga)
Natsume Yuujinchou San (second season of the show i love! and must watch! also reading the manga)
Sengoku Basara 2 (i know the second season been came out but i need to watch it)
A Channel (waiting on a new episode)
Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000% (need to watch the 2nd episode)
Ikoku Meiro no Croisee (need to watch)
Aria: The Scarlet Ammo (waiting on new episode)
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - World's Greatest First Love (waiting on new episode)

I think thats it for me :D

For me it's Durarara!! which I started watching on adultswim and watched the rest on crunchyroll. BTW, Blue Exorcist is on Crunchyroll too. I'm thinking about starting Blue Exorcist. I've only read a few chapters of the manga, but it seems like an awesome mix of D. Gray Man and Soul Eater. I'm gonna see if I could finish watching the D. Gray Man series. There are only about 50 episodes dubbed, and while I prefer subs, the dvds released in the US have subs too. Oh! and I'm planning on watching Bakuman.

Ao no exorcist
Air
Spice and Wolf 2nd season
Shakugan no shana 2nd season
(rewatching) Durarara!!

(those are what I'm currently watching at the moment)

I'm going to be finishing up:
+ Deadman Wonderland
+ Tiger and Bunny
+ The World God Only Knows
+ Nichijou

And starting:
+ Usagi Drop
+ Mawaru Penguindrum
+ Dantalion No Shoka

And maybe
+ No. 6
+ Sacred 7

@bleachedsnow: im happy they hav it on adultswim but they sound weird to me in english, its better in japanese :3

@VivoDePyre is Deadman Wonderland gud? i've been thinkin bout watching it :)

@Aoi231 thnx for the idea i mite just rewatch Durarara, for a laugh of course :D

I'm watching:
* Ao no Exorcist
* Nyanpire: The Animation
* Ikoku Meiro no Croisee
* Kamisama no Memo-chou
* Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000%
* Blood-C
* Durarara!! (Rewatching)
* Kuroshitsuji OVA'S 1-5

Ao no Exorcist. Though, I may drop it. They ruined one of my favourite characters, Shura. She isn't as sly, and cocky as she is in the manga.

Mawaru Penguin Drum, which is already the best anime of the year for me. It's original, it doesn't have any moe whatsoever, and I love the characters. And I like to think of it as a huge finger to Madoka...

Blood-C, mainly for the CLAMP mindfuck later on.

Blood C
Sacred Seven
Usagi Drop
Kamisama no Memochou

And going to do a crash session for my favorite series ever, The World God Only Knows!

@lazymusician10 I actually feel that they didn't really do a bad job dubbing Durarara!! Johnny Yong Bosch's voice is sexy~ lolz. So is Crispin Freeman's. Besides, I want to hear Izaya speak Russian again. Hope JYB does a better job with it. Hiroshi Kamiya's accent was atrocious. The English in episode 12.5 was too though XDD

@bleachedsnow yea they dont sound that bad but i rly didnt lik it when they made an english version for Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) i was lik wth! DX

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users