This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Nyanpire The Animation (Thread)

I was browsing and wondering why there wasn't a thread about this masterpiece of a show.

http://cdn03.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/fit200x200/encyc/A12414-5.jpg

Basically, Nyanpire is about a little cat that's about to die and is rescued by a vampire and then reborn as Nyanpire.
He's living with the human girl Misaki and gets to know some strange cats, such as Masamunya and Nyantenshi.

A story of Nyaoi unfolds.

Let me know your opinion about this work of art. And about the ED. Ufufu.

Nyanpire the animation is really good. It's extremely cute!!!

Watched ep01, hated it. Watched ep02, thought Masamunya was funny. Finished ep02, thought the show was gay.

Lol it's cute and lovable!

@DarkCaptain lol it literally is gay if you think about masmunya getting jealous with nyatenshi

i dont really wanna watch GONZO's last attempt at comign back from he dead.. really sad, thinking at how GONZO had quite some pretty good animes back in their golden times, like chrono crusade or last exile, or shangri-la or trinity blood, rune soldier, the first season of strike witches.. and now they stooped down to makign a short series with humour based on nya....

Nyanpire is so important that it makes you understand the meaning of world.

@break You just insulted me. Much. What's wrong with kitten humour?

@Lazu i dotn say kitten humour is bad but its just sad that GONZO's niveau got down so much. i mean this is something a studio like gonzo wouldnt do if they werent bankrupt anyways... thpse guys made stuff like wolfs rain and whatnot, and if they werent practically dead they couldve definately made something a lot better out of nyanpire, at least soemthing with normal length..

its so cute i thnk my brain cells died...

cool hyadain is in the music video at the end

DUDE, STOP POSTING FOR A GOOD 5 MINUTES AND READ THIS:

http://thecolorless.net/thread/522935

GET BACK TO MAKING THREADS AFTER YOU READ THAT. kthxbaii

o-o someone needs to chill out.. you've already sent this link to him about 10000 times & nyanpire :3 so cute!

Some others need to use the search, read the new user introduction and don't open duplicate threads. So yeah, @OverSol is right.

Im gonna die from its cuteness. = w =

thumbs up for sa"meow"rai

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users