This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Amaimon Lovers (Ao No Exorcist) (Thread) - Page 11

okay soo.. i have 19 pix i want to post.. anddd sooo... dont hate me for posting so much when i do! XD

This made me laugh extremely hard XD
Photobucket

Crazy Sexy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ecchi (may contain some yaoishness...)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cute/Funny

doesnt he look a bit older in these?

Sexy/Everything else x3

@NerdyJinx: That actually sounds really fun. My boring life would be extremely lively.

I love the Crazy Sexy section and that last one '0'

@taltal19 >///< i do too!!!! X3 i think i have an Amaimon ADDICTION!!!!

@InvisibleRainbow I'm really loving those pictures XD I'm saving them to my computer~ XD

@Anemone1 Well today was my first day back to school. Wasn't that bad at all actually, except LA is going to be kinda dull and boring. Though my American history teacher was epic XD I love her and my old Latin class has basically everyone from last year with a few new people and that class is extremely fun with the people in it XD

@InvisibleRainbow nice collection! the last oen is the best.

@nerdyjinx i have them saved!!! XD and wow good luck with school!!! :)

@break THANK YOU!! :3 i worked hard to find them haha now i have like 60 now XP and i love that one too x3

@InvisibleRainbow Thanks :D The epicness of Amaimon XD All the pictures are amazing :D

@nerdyjinx x3 ty XDDD glad you like them as much as i do XDD

@InvisibleRainbow It's hard to resist them XD

@NerdyJinx: I've been in school for 2-3 weeks, and my most hated class now is Physics. While my most loveable class is History because of my teachers curly mustache. So my school life is kinda neutral.

@Anemone1 I have a full day of school tomorrow and it's going to be blah :P I just finished homework for American history. One paper isn't due until Friday, but I got it done today and the other not until Monday, but the reading took forever and then I had to answer questions with complete sentences and then do vocab T~T I don't even want to hear the word Indian anymore.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/1/18405/466138-22_fat_amaimon_hamster.jpg

sorry ive been hibernating :]

I'm back everyone. I miss CL and The Amaimon Lovers Club and everything else that I wasn't here for. Did I miss anything special or amazing?? Did anyone notice I was gone?? Sorry I just miss this place.

@InvisibleRainbow: SO CUTE~~!!! Amaimon stuffed like a plushy...

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users