This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Coffee or Tea (Thread)

Coffee or Tea

30%
67%
1%

From the beginning of time man has been divided over one question and one question alone, Who's that pokemon! Coffee or Tea?

(Blue and red, Good colour combo.)

Edit: I for one am a coffee drinker.

Edit2: Oh I see what's happening here, I never knew before but Thecolorless is just a bunch of Tea drinking elitists, WELL COLORLESS YOUR TIME IS UP! This heresy shall not go unpunished! FOR I SHALL TAKE YOUR TEA AND SPIT IN IT!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-7WFhdF1QS4/TMmkj_tCeVI/AAAAAAAAAKA/MB3EhdgFcrU/s1600/British-Simpsons-Tea-Spit.jpg

TEA IN THE MORNING AND COFFEE LUNCH AND DINNER.
TEA IN THE MORNING MEANS FUCKING EARL GRAY BECAUSE EARL GRAY IS FOR GENTLEMEN THAT ARE AWESOME.
[On most mornings my stomach doesn't agree to strong caffeine eg. Americano or Italian Roast. Also when I'm studying late at night, I try to have coffee...but it depends...when it's around 2am my stomach starts feeling really empty and then coffee makes it feel worse sometimes.]

But, I love coffee....when I'm tired, fuck tea....COFFEE!
IT'S EVEN BETTER IF I GET A LEAF IN MAH COFFEE
OR A CHUCK NORRIS. NOW DAT' TAKE SKILLZ

Isn't that a cappuccino then, if it has images?

Also, tea tea tea tea. Coffee disagrees with my ass.

I prefer Tea.... I dont really like all the hype i get from Coffee... plus tea is eaiser for me to make and i'm allowed to drink more of it... [still living with parents :P] it's almost like a unlimited supply =w= [At least for me]

It's 50% 50%, MAN IS STILL DIVIDED! ;A ;

Edit: Oh man, As soon as I post it goes 40% 60% ha.

@Phil: HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN SUCH A MANRY WORD?!
Oh and it's only natural, coffee has natural laxatives in it..if we were to roughly put it.

i like coffee alot but only drink it in the mornings tea at night and ice tea whenver. iced tea is more what i drink regularly

Coffee, generally..

But it depends though~ Coffee to keep me going in hectic days, or a good warm cup of camomile tea to relax, or green/white tea for the health~

(but my parents try to keep me away from too much coffee~ I am still too young for addictions, they say) ;D heh.

Tea. What is this...cough....eee...that you speak of?

Not surprised @IIEarlGreyII commented. Not surprised at all.

TEA ALL THE WAY. COFFEE IS NASTY. Goes to makes some.

Tea. Coffee smells great but taste terrible.

Tea. Coffee is bad for me. Once drunk too strong coffee and couldn't lift up my head for the rest of the day. (maybe it's your doing @deftones? what did you put in it? jk)

COFFEE IS NOT FOR PUSSIES TO DRINK :<

Super manly herbal tea.

TEA BECAUSE I AM A FABULOUS GENTLEMAN~ tips hat to you

COFFEE

Coffee.

Coffeeeeee

Both are gross. I prefer hot coco over those 2.

NEITHER, skittle vodka is best. >:D

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users