This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Attacks on Israel (Thread)

For those of you who haven't heard, Israel is being attacked through the Gaza Strip. Again. I don't know if there are any Colorless members in either Israel or around it but I think we should offer our support.

(As far as I know none of the Colorless are racist. Please prove me right, I do not want any arguments about religion or ethnicity on this board.)

Lol
You have no idea how rasist some CL members get.-_-'
I'll support some how ^^

I can be pretty darn racist at times. My favorite thing to do is tell racist jokes. I think it's all in good fun though.

I have a friend who is doing her two year mandatory military service in Israel, Hope she'll be ok.

@Deftones: Don't worry, I'm sure she'll be fine.

It would be really great if people could stop shooting each other there, rockets being fired at israel, rockets being fired back at palestine, vilages being dozed down, all because a bunch madmen on either side of the fence cannot seem to put their egos away for a moment. It's just ridiculously dumb shit.

It's not exactly "a bunch of madmen" on either side. One thing is firing missiles at civilians, another thing is protecting your citizens by commencing attacks against those who fired those missiles. It is a sad thing that some civilians get hurt in those revenge strikes, but you have to remember the extremists often use their own civilians as a shield. Also the news channels are not very objective when reporting about it at all. They always say "x civilians were killed in Israeli revenge operation" but they forget to mention how many extremists were killed. (And they often forget to mention how many Israeli's, all civilian, were killed before).

All my support goes to Israel.

@Dave: I'm also a fan of Israel but I don't feel it's fair to blame everyone in the other countries. I'm not saying you are, I'm sure you're not, but some people do.

@Dave: I'm also a fan of Israel but I don't feel it's fair to blame everyone in the other countries. I'm not saying you are, I'm sure you're not, but some people do.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users