This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Crazy/wild stories? Post them here! (Thread)

I've had my fair share of epic partying moments. But I've also been caught red handed a couple of times.

I edited this because I looked at it again and "Best Party Moments" just didn't seem right. So crazy moments? List them here.

Hah, might as well post here! I've had a good run when it comes to partying moments this year (woot university!)

To celebrate my birthday, I decided that I wanted a themed night. So we (the girls living with me and me) all threw a Ke$ha party. We all dressed up as Ke$ha, with crazy hair-sprayed messy hair, insane makeup and slightly trashy clothing! The entire pre-party was epic- we all drank in our kitchen before going out to a club, and some of the boys from the floor above were made to come down and say hi. We sprinkled them all with glitter to add to the theme! That was an epic moment. Also, I was persuaded to dance on the kitchen table to a Ke$ha song and my friends all danced on their chairs. This was epic too.

But everyone was so drunk that it was kind of embarrassing (and hilarious) to hear about what people got up to when we hit the club. Suffice to say, we all ended up getting separated, even though it was a really quite small club and my friends were apparently competing to try and get the most free drinks...which did involve chatting up lots of guys at the bar! :P

Open a can of green beans
Empty contents into the trash (fuck beans)
Dry the inside of can with paper towels
Fill about 1/10th of the can with powder recollected from fireworks
Stick fuse into powder pile
Take marvelous contraption to friend's backyard
Place on grass
Set up cameras to record
Ignite fuse
Take two steps back
BOOM!!!!!!!
Open the door
Get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur

Open a can of green beans
Empty contents into the trash (fuck beans)
Dry the inside of can with paper towels
Fill about 1/10th of the can with powder recollected from fireworks
Stick fuse into powder pile
Take marvelous contraption to friend's backyard
Place on grass
Set up cameras to record
Ignite fuse
Take two steps back
BOOM!!!!!!!
Open the door
Get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur

This one time,this dude kept asking one of my friends who was a girl to touch his boobs and wouldn't shut up. So I went behind him and cupped both of his breastases like in teh anime and played with them.

It was pretty cool.

I happened.

I dropped a pencil.
I picked it up.

One day at school, a freshman brought his teddy bear to school. He claimed it was where he kept his money. So my friends and I looked inside the whole that was coveniently placed right between its legs. There wasn't any money so we decided to stick our hands in it to see if the money was just pushed in deeper. It wasn't. There was no money in that bear. In fact, there was a wet substance in it instead. Being how we are, we knew immediately what that wetness was. No it wasn't water or pee or any other useful liquid. It was white, it smelled funny, and it was drying up on our hands. Let's just say, we will never look at him or teddy bears the same way ever again....

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users