This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

An ability from a an anime/manga character you would want (Thread)

Mine would be kumagawa misogi's Minus ability the "All Fiction" and his "Book Maker"
http://medakabox.wikia.com/wiki/Misogi_Kumagawa

Crown Clown/Arc from D.Gray-Man

Accelerator's Vectors

Satan's power, like Rin Okumura, and Yukio Okumura! ^^

Satan's power, like Rin Okumura, and Yukio Okumura!^^

Must. Resist. Raging. about AOE's anime and it's OCCness. eye twitch.

able to turn into other people like envy from fullmetal alchemist

Controlling fire, just like Roy Mustang, it would make my job much easier.

i would also want Robert Haydn ability, minus the part where you loose a year of your life :D

Goku.

hahaha, now thats something, @One

the ability to turn ketchup into catsup, only on wednesday during my lunch break

Almost all..................i guess..i guess all the ability to fight to beat all strong characters in anime...........HAHA!

If I had abilities like anime characters mine would be Ichigo's final form along with Okumura Rin's fire and Alchemey from Full Metal Alchemist swords from Kingdom Hearts and spells from Final Fantasy, but those aren't from anime. But still like it. So I'll go with the first three. :)

If I had abilities like anime characters mine would be Ichigo's final form along with Okumura Rin's fire and Alchemey from Full Metal Alchemist swords from Kingdom Hearts and spells from Final Fantasy, but those aren't from anime. But still like it. So I'll go with the first three. :)

the chick from asobi ni ikuyo was able to summon firearms to her hands by sayin "apport" or sumfin like that. it'd be either that or, of course:

KAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

or instant transmission, teleport ftw

Dragon Ball Z was the most badass anime even before i was born. Still is. Always will be.

I think the ability that I would want is Rin Okumura's blue flame, or controlling zaiphon like teito klein, or someone tht really good fighting using sword such as himura kenshin, or celty's power controlling the shadow...i think there's more but only this I can think of right now....

just bumping to get rid of the old necrothreads (ignore mee)

I would have to choose skiki's power from kara no Kyoukai... not the eyes of death perception but after she discovers her origin and is like: I can destroy the world and recreate it, and i can reverse evolution..... you know i guess pretty much a god

i want to have an ability like Eucliwood Hellscythe from kore wa zombie desu ka?
but minus the pain and heavy armor and can't express an emotion, of course!

Being able to control paper like in R.O.D!

(ignores @DSP)

i would want to be indestructible like keitaro in love hina..... yeah i know he didnt really have that power but after all the things that should have killed him in that manga/anime i think we all can agree that they where some kind of powers at work there lol

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users