This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Thread)

I just saw this movie recently on cartoon network and wondered if anyone else had seen it or enjoyed it

Yeah, I enjoyed it. It was a revolutionary movie. It was the Avatar of that time.

I enjoy, in particular... Jessica Rabbit
Oh wait, I mean great movie. Love seeing Mickey and Bugs together on-screen.

I watched it and own it but lost so can't watch it no more.
Great Movie, I never quite understood how it was made and as a kid I was like "Wow! I want to meet cartoon characters."

Well yeah it's a classic movie, I watched it a ton as a kid. Jessica Rabbit stole my heart.

That movie is in my top 10 most favorite children's movies ever!! I've been in love with that movie since I was a little kid, and I've never stopped liking it. EVER!! (~ ^_^ ~)

@Anemone1 i'm the same way cause i saw it when i was like 7 and have always watched it when i saw that it was on

I watched it when I was like 8 and I loved it, I watched a little of it a while back and I loved it even more

hahaha it is amazing! and i remembered watching it when i was like.. 5? because of the ending scene with the weasels.. and i couldn't remember what movie that was until i saw i actually owned it a couple years back.. but i saw it on cartoon network the other day too :P i love it x3

it seems like everyone does

I have to rewatch that movie.. I can't remember much from it, I do remember liking it though.

Have to rewatch it to see if I still do.

Awesome movie.

This movie was incredible I wish I could watch it again. I wouldn't know if there was anything I didn't like about it. Great mixture of cartoons and live action which is something done before but failed so many times yet it works well in this movie.

THAT MOVIE IS MY CHILDHOOD.

wow old school. I remember watching that back in the day. if only there was a world were anime and the real world met...

that would be the coolest thing ever

Funny thing is, I hated the movie, as a child, but love it now. I think it's due to me caring more about production techniques, and how seamlessly the actors interacted with the animated characters.

I have seen it many times. I still want to watch it again.

Yeah i saw it i loved it!

Now that name brings back memories~

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users