This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Insane Christians that give other Christians a bad name. (Thread) - Page 2

@mizlily - If God is love then... why do we go to hell if we don't do his bidding? Harsh much? I'm not saying we should follow him out of fear of death. But there's something wrong with your interpretation. Yes, there are consequences of choosing (whispers) the Dark side... (end of whisper) but they're not immediate; as God Forgives (as @Jay62 mentioned) but don't take that for granted and sin all your life then ask forgiveness in the end.

@bleachedsnow, that reminds me of my best friend who incorporates an RPG game to an Early English identification test. Example:
Q: Who was the SHakespearean character who proclaimed the words "To be? Or not to be?"
A: EXCALIBURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

ahem. Hello. I am a christian. However, the whole point of this was to clear out other christians' names, not to convert anyone to christianity or debate over why who's God does what. Everyone believes in whatever they want. As long as you dont put a hex or curse or whatever on me, i'm good.

I find it easier to simply not mention religion in general, internet-wise. Keeps out the haters and trolls.

That's all I have to say.

(Can this be locked? It's getting quite ugly, it seems.)

I'm a Christian. I think it's true that following a religion can make one behave properly..... and sometimes not. Religions aren't made to suit a person. Religions are made up of "Beliefs" and "Laws". People aren't supposed to change anything to suit themselves. Anyway here's a quote from Chuck Norris about evolution:

• " it's not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures. By the way, without Him, I don't have any power. But with Him, the Bible tells me, I really can do all things — and so can you."

Anyway, to all the Christian and Atheist haters here: Let's keep this site colorless as it should be.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users