This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Anime Character Brawls V2 (Thread)

Homura Akemi vs. Yuki Nagato

11%
66%
22%

Alright, this one's for real.

Who would win in a fight to the death?

Homura Akemi (Madoka Magica) or Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)?

Explain your vote.

SoulEater

Black Star vs Death The Kid

@koku First off, we'll wait for more votes to settle this one. And I'm going to try and keep all brawls cross-franchise. No two characters from the same anime fighting.

homura is too agressive so my vote goes to yuki,cuz i think she can use that for an advantage :P

More please :D

Alright, I'm calling this one.

The winner is....

Yuki Nagato!

Kthatwasfunbai.

No seriously, I'll try and think up another one of these by tomorrow. Thanks for voting!

YESH IM RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!IM AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuki wins no doubt about that. I would personally like to see how a fight between Lelouch from Code Geass and Ichigo from Bleach would go. Hmmmmm oh maybe even Koizumi against either or both of them lol it would be so totally hilarious if Koizumi just popped up in the middle of a battle between Lelouch and Ichigo and just start talking about any random subject XD

That is LUDACRIS ichigo even though i hate to say this would win....<.< (i hate ichigo)HE IS OVER POWERED HE HAS SUCH A STRONG BANKAI AND HES PART HOLLOW

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users