This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Anime Suggestions!!! (Thread)

Can anyone suggest me an anime to see? I can't find any animes to see these days.

-Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
For mystery

-Mahou Shoujou Madoka Magica
For magical loli's and chronic depression

-Soul Eater
For my personal favorite

-Pani Poni Dash
For comedy

-Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokura Chan
For sheer "What is this I don't even" factor.

Among my top few.

I suggest taking a look at animenewsnetwork.com

Here's their list of the top 50 most highly rated anime. If you haven't watched all of them or at least given them a chance... then you have work to do...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/ratings-anime.php?top50=best_bayesian

@Fieyr I've been meaning to check out Stein's Gates. If you've seen it, do you think I should?

@Supacool235 Go watch it, It's worth your time lol.

@Supacool1235 I know u were talkin to fieyr but i think u should c stein;gate. it's the best sci-fi anime i've ever seen. at the first 2 episodes i was like,"What's going on here?" but eventually it gets really interesting.

tiger&bunny, beelzebub, natsume yuujinchou-- yeah. search it up lol.

@Supacool1235 - Absolutely. As @Deftones said, it's worth your time. And like @TheWhiteKnight said, you're definitely going to be a little confused at first... but stick with it. As you realize what's going on and the plot starts to take shape, you won't want to stop :)

@Supacool1235
there's mystery in the anime? As a thriller it's adequate, but certainly not as mystery. Especially when the original writer had to recreate one similar scenarios for the second season since the anime studio screwed up so bad.

but anyway, yes Steins Gate is a must watch

I think this is turning to a thread where we're suppose to explain what Steins;Gate is like to Supacool1235

And so I need to get my ass to watching steins;gate pronto. Which subs, btw?

@someone173: i saw it in animeseason.com and gogoanime.com in english sub so i dont really know if there are other subs but u can try visitin animecrazy.net because there might be other subs if u r lookin for like german sub or somethin. im dont 100% guarantee it but mite as well check it out

Uhh... If you're a girl:
Lovely Complex
Ouran high.....
The Wallflower/Yamato Nadeshiko shichi henge
Vampire Knight (even though I hate it. A lot.)
Special A
We were there
and...
Every other shoujo anime.

If you're a guy:
Inukami
Green Green
Love Hina
Shuffle
Negima Sensei
Onegai Twins/Sensei!

If you're one of those people who just want anime:
Monster
Gankutsuou
Blassreiter
Darker than Black
Steins;Gate
Welcome to the NHK
FLCL
TTGL
Seitokai Yakuindomo
MM!
Haruhi Suzumiya
Eden of the East
Fractale
Ergo Proxy
Elfen Lied
Shigurui
Bakuman
Gintama
Sket Dance
Eureka 7
Lucky Star (again, I didn't like it but there are awesome characters)

...... And if you like those, use MAL, search it up, and use the recommended tab.

Okay so I don't know if there is a thread like this already and I don't fuckingcare XD Hate searching >x> SO I need a good comedy (With romance if you want) anime ^^ Something like Kaicho wa Maid-sama etc. PLEASEEEE GIMME @__@

Mitsudomoe made me laugh in every episode.

@Lycan Hehe thanks :D I'll check it o:

Mitsudomoe is rape.

In every episode.

You should watch it non the less.

@Noodle Well Mom .... I would watch almost anything atm XD

Ai Yori Aoshi
Ah! My Goddess
Wolf and Spice
vampire knight
Black lagoon

oh, and K-on and the funniest one i have ever seen Kanokon

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users