This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

GUILTY CROWN (Thread) - Page 8

Inori's kind of b*tchy.

It's alla bout dat ayase.

well i know the opening is. i already have it on my ipod.

wish i could find exact music sheet for piano

egoist euterpe not from the anime but off the ost. was put on youtube only 3 hours ago. for those who said the ost came out jan. you were wrong.

boom boom satellites here

anata ni okuru ai no uta (ending) full here

+5 respect

@ssaika I <3 you! Thank you.

man...this episode........

awsome remix by boom boom satellites

Is it normal to want to stab a main character this much....

Yes, absobloodylutely~!

Oh, i just love this show, Sorry!

@Settsuo-kun killing him would be like killing me...ive noticed that this is the first anime ive ever seen we're the main character has the exact personality to me..

:3 kill us both

Not redeeming qualities @Wolfangle. Ehh alright then. I'll bring the blades, you and Shu just be ready :D < this smile is fake, oh so fake...

do as you pelase you two, i will proceed to pleasure myself with this tsugumi then~

well, im a mix of shu and argo

has anyone notice the similarity of shu's void power and Rikou Nura's Fear? taking someone's fear/void and using them as a weapon or so?

Can't wait for the next episode. This is getting really interesting ^.^

@Hysteria_mode well not exactly; shu transforms the "heart"/"soul" of aperson into a weapon; nura's "fear" is actually to control illusions and become invisible and stuff. im taking it you mena his "equip"/"matoi" technique, which he has because hes partly human. and yes, hes equipping himself with another youkai's "fear", but thats a power the youkai itself could normally also use, also their bodies temporarily disappear but they stay conscious,the complete opposite of what happens en shu draws voids.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users