This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

GUILTY CROWN (Thread) - Page 9

ohh i don't actually mean it literally my aplogies for that, by similarity i mean using another person as his weapon would be the better phrase :3

Arg I was going to beat the Tits out of Shu...so glad the character development is somewhat kicking in.

well, the creators just went withthe "the hero has to be a failed person at th e beginning" rule eh...

OH MY FUCKING ACTUAL GOD!
I'm still in the middle of watching epi 10 now, but i JUST HAVE TO PAUSE IT to scream that
SHOU IS A FUCKING GIGANTIC PUSSY!!!!
oh my good much a fag can a main hero be ???! he's the ultimate fag of the fucking history!!

keep in mind that he's a shy high school kid..not some army loving wanna be superhero guy..
wouldnt you freak out if you killed your ex best friend's brother when both of you were gonna be friends again?!?!?!?!?!?

saying "i wouldn't" now regardless of whether it's true or not will just make me look like an kid trying to act hard on the internet, so i won't

all I'm say is : for fuck sake Shu, HAVE SOME FUCKING BALLS!!!

At this point in time, I want to reach INTO my TV (USB, home theater style... Shit's good...) and just fucking kill him.

EDIT:
SO UHH, YOU KNOW HOW THERE'S A LOT OF THOSE WEAK, ANNOYING AND PUSSY-ASSED MAIN CHARACTERS USED FOR SHOUNEN?
Well, Shu just topped that chart.

So stuff went down this week. At least it's getting interesting now.
It's kinda starting to remind me of Xam'd

i wodner if they intend to make everyone forget shinji's wussiness by A.havingshinji become badass in 2.2 and B. make a series with an even wussier maincharacter even though he has a waay more elaborate power (hell, even their family backgrounds are similar, what with the on parent dad and the both beeing scientists--still shu had it definately easier with his mother than shinji had it with his pops, and still shu is beeign a bigger wuss at times.)

O_O nice..

If Gai dies I will literally start breaking down into a bigger rollercoaster of emotion than I already am in.

argo needs a spot in this..like more melee action

i wanna wish i was back 13 again so i can undo many things i know now ha ha

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users