This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! ヽ(´▽`)ノ (Thread)

who else has watched this adorable anime!?

I have yet to have finished it 'OTL But I'm getting really close! (episode 24)

if you haven't seen it, I suggest you to watch! Here's a little synopsis of the anime;

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/02/KaichouwaMaidSama_vol01_Cover.jpg/230px-KaichouwaMaidSama_vol01_Cover.jpg

• Seika High School, once an all-boys school notorious for its wild students and for generally being a terrifying place for girls, has recently become a co-ed school. With the female population still a minority and living in fear of the over-the-top antics of the males, Misaki Ayuzawa takes it into her own hands to reform the school and allow the girls to feel safe in the rough environment.
    Training, studying, and even becoming the first female student council president of the school, Misaki has gained a reputation among the male students body as an uptight, boy-hating dictator and as a shining hope for the teachers and fellow female students. However, despite her tough-as-nails appearance, she secretly works part-time at a maid café in order to support her family. Unfortunately, her hard-earned reputation is threatened when the popular, attractive, and somewhat impassive Takumi Usui takes an interest in her after discovering her in a maid uniform after school.

This seems like a really interesting anime. I've heard somewhat good things about it, though i hear the anime is a bit faster then the manga. Though i don't think it is my type of anime because of the whole shoujo. I've never been really interested.

All kidding aside, yes you all should watch it so i can obtain more Usui's as usernames and more awkward moments in main. PLEASE!!! HELP ME OBTAIN MY AWKWARD MOMENTS <3

@Takumi: You totally went about the joke the wrong way. You SHOULD have opened with something like this:
"Looks like a gay as shit anime/manga, my gawd, I wouldn't be caught dead letting any fucker in this life or the next know that I read/watch something as fucking homo this. And what is with that Usui faggot? Jeezus fucking Christ he's a nigga. His name sounds like one you would give a prison inmate that's the ass slave of a guy named Bubba."

@Usui Takumi: Yay for another fan! I do agree with the anime being a bit too quick .__.' But, still a good series~

@SENsei: Well, I don't think there was an necessity in insulting the anime/manga that harshly.
But, everyone's open to their own opinions.

@twiinarmageddonss I hate explaining jokes, but... Usui was joking around by saying he's not interested in it, which is clearly a lie because his username is based off the character. SEN was saying that it would've been funnier if he had blatantly said he disliked it. That's what he meant.

I personally dislike the series and think it gets too much hype. I've read it since chapter one up to the most recent and didn't really am only read it out of boredom. The characters are pretty flat and the bishi isn't all that refreshing or new to me. I like the protagonist well enough, BUT ODDLY ENOUGH my favorite characters are the two male council members that are always in the background. Not sure why. I could see them having a series in their own and it'd be much more interesting and unique compared to KWMS.

I liked Hinata over Usui. Just saying. Hinata I think was flawed but he manned up to it while Usui was born "perfect". Kind of Annoying to me. The background member that Usui kissed is also,in my view, much more original and better than most of the cast. I liked the anime due to its story,not so much its characters itself until Hinata came into the picture. Aoi too. He was something Nice to see.

i just started watching it and i really like it(more reasons to like shoujo ^^)

i really liked this anime~ i love strong female characters~ n usui is amazing~! :3

ive been reading this manga for about two weeks, its pretty nice

I really loves the anime, It actually ended up being the anime I watched after Special A (Which is a lot like Kaichou just different setting, characters, etc.) And ender up really enjoying it c;

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users