This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Kimi to Boku (Thread)

http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/rekuru/blog/2011/03/kimi-to-boku-manga.jpg
Kimi to Boku, a new Anime based on a Manga beeing serialized in Dengeki Monthly GFantasy, is surely not the most exciting to watch this season, however it is a rare case of a calm yet funny, very reassurign seensation i shall call "the original Spirit of Slice of Life" here. its basically abitu a group of Highschool Boys (not girls, as in most Animes of that kind) who, well, life and interact. its a lot mroe entertaining than it may sound though, and apart from the weird Failgerman in Episode 3 (actually the Grammar is all right, so its better than in most Animes, the worst example beeing the Bleach Bounto Arc; the Pronounciation is still put in a way that its hard for a Native Speaker to tell its his ow language on first Hear, though.) its very much enjoyable in-between, even itf it sjust to fill in the gaps.
so yeah, i thought i'd do a Thread on it sicne apparently noone has doen so yet. enjoy! calm down! discuss! if there is anythign to discuss... except maybe the evident lack of strogn BL-references, which is unusual for a show with a male-only cast...
Opening:

kimi to boku no pico

All male-cast? We won't need the BL references. :D

@Shirosuke seems liek that.. but still, its a pretty enjoyable show! i guess, if i had to say it like that, its prolly what durarara would have become without the involvement of gangs or supernatural stuff.

What my friend said:
"I feel gay and trapped"

What I said:
"There will be shota rape in the future of this anime"

@break is it worth watching then?

@momimochi XD fml that was hilarious XDDDD

yooooooo

^That

It's not a all male cast, in the second episode the plot revolved around a girl and she was present in the third ep as well. And it's a couple of more girls in the op as well. + That it's not a all male school so girls will be around.

@Meanier Keep in mind that no one likes that girl from the second episode.

@Kronifer 10000+

@Meaier
Also keep in mind that she's probably just going to be disregarded by all us who watches this thing. And of course, I can already feel all the fangirls' loath for her.

@despair4me would i make a thread on it if it wasnt?
@kronifer lol.
@Meaier what @kuru and @Momimochi said. @Momimochi up to now her only upside is that shes small...

@break you honestly want me to answer on that? :D joke tbh I didnt see who was making this thread ^^ sry

nah its okay^^

@canon -rage head desk-..-flips table-...now i will think of this every time i see it's name..thanks.

Love the show <3 but don't really see the point in putting the cats in it <-- they are cute though ^v^

this is one of my favorite animes..but i missed out 4 episodes recently

I couldn't ignore the gay vibe from guys brushing each other's hair.

@9mm
Let's face it. Any show with the ratio of guys to girls like this one obviously has to have some BL bacon+lettuce. I swear I'm talking about bacon and lett /shothints to it.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users