This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

What is the reason to live when you will eventually die. (Thread) - Page 3

The reason for life is to live it to the fullest. You don't want to die and your last thoughts to be regrets. You only have this one life,so it's best to enjoy it while it lasts, 'cause everyone's going to die sooner or later. Not to be a pessimist, but you can't live forever, so make it last with the time you've got.

I agree. We all die, which makes life pointless. But, I think we should be entertained for a while since we're here. Life is a game, as well as a play.

Life is never pointless it all matters i agree yes everything ends but there is no point to living if you go out here and already give up.

Every life is different, and every life has a different purpose to live. Humans are lives that have no meaning but people take advantage of that and give it a meaning. We are like books, we are given no reason to be created, we are just knowledge of history written down. We are remembered in life, but in death, we will be forgotten like history itself. I do not know what will happen to us in death, but all I know is that if there is a God, he will want us to tell him what is happening in a place he created, yet cannot reach.

DEATH NOTE

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users