This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Dungeon Defenders (Thread)

http://www.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/dungeondefenderslogo.jpg

Dungeon Defenders is a Tower Defense Action-RPG where you must save the land of Etheria from an Ancient Evil! Create a hero from one of four distinct classes to fight back wave after wave of enemies by summoning defenses and directly participating in the action-packed combat!

Customize and level your character, forge equipment, gather loot, collect pets and more! Take your hero through multiple difficulty modes and challenge/survival missions to earn more experience & even better treasure. Join your friends with 4-player online and local (splitscreen) co-op to plan your strategies together or compete in PvP Deathmatch.

The game is on Steam for $14.99, I thought it was interesting. In the end, I was satisfied with the game, it has a lot of content. It's also pretty unique, taking RPG and tower defense into one game and making it work. They're also bosses in the game, although I've only played one it was a fun fight.

I've bought it and I'm downloading right now. Maybe think about playing with me sometime?

Yeah sure, Skyrim just came out though, so probably not today or tomorrow.

Alright, that's cool. Finished downloading and it's pretty fun so far. Steam name is {[CEC]} Adm. Supacool1235 if you'd like to add me.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users