This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Colorises slow decent. (Thread)

Is it me, or has these threads been getting slower and slower then forgotten towards the end of octobor to today? Cause I miss people right now.

I feel the decent.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AyZ7h8sgcJs/Te2Bl4AWVII/AAAAAAAAAAc/KPHa9d2SQik/s1600/kendrick+perkins+sad+meme.png

Work's picking up around this time in terms of school, so that might explain it.

He'll I have school work and I'm getting a bunch of "A's"
So I got nothing to do, aspecialy where I live.

Im like mikado right now only that I moved from a city to the country side

Unfortunately, not everyone is like you.

Ya I suck don't I lol

WELL:

1. Durarara recently ended on [as]
  2. School and holidays pick up around this time
  3. We did just have some recent downtime that probably turned users away for a bit.
  4. It is getting busier in many stores, so those with jobs have less free time, as well.

It's the fucking month before Comiket. TRAINING WALKING MUSCLES BECAUSE WE CAN'T FUCKING RUN, WORKING OUT ARMS FOR OPTIMUM TOTE BAG CARRYING, GOING OVER DESIRED CIRCLES: SERIOUS. FUCKING. BUSINESS.

@Insada - I'm planning on starting up 2 CL projects in the near future. I've never hosted a project so this should be interesting.

But anyway, it should give you something to do and hopefully make the forum a little more lively. I welcome you to participate!

It's because I'm holding the internet hostage.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users